Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top Ten Songs!!

Just wondering whats everyone's top ten songs being played in the clubs right now!! mine are:

1. Darude-"Sandstorm"

2. Mike Ski-"Into the Future"

3. Brooklyn Bounce-"Bass, Beats, and Melody"

4. Tyrome-"They're Watching You"

5. Delerium-"Silence"

6. Richie Santana-"Trance Revolution"

7. Robbie Tronco Feat. Micah-"Oompa Loompa"

8. Night Club-"French Kiss"

9. Hennes and Cold-"The Second Trip"

10. Robbie Tronco-"Billy Joel"

honorable mentions: Tetris Techno Theme, Barry Harris Project-"Dive In The Pool", and Beam vs. Cyrus-"Thunder In Paradise"

how did u guess...yup im 20 and go to exit alot where everyone else is at because its the most popular by far....and everyone goes nuts when any of these songs are played....yeah i know they are old but still get the most attention when they are played at clubs....EXIT is still the best...i agree with people on the decline the past two weeks but it still rocks every night!!!

say whatever u want about exit, but this place is never disappointing and draper always comes through in the end....anyway this post was about songs now about exit and the input on this great club....so back to the top ten lists please!!!

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit Or Cream E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Originally posted by fanto1:

I agree w/ KVZ!! Those songs are awesome and so is Exit!

smile.gif

I agree too, i still like those songs, and i love exit, I am glad theres exit fans, cause lately theres just been lots of exit trashing, exit is the shit, IMO, thats one place u go and dance ur ass off all nite.

yes foxy is absolutely right....you can go to exit anynight and be guaranteed a good time because draper and boris never suck....and the atmosphere is just unbelievable the place is huge....if u dont like the dance floor and bash the people on it....then go upstairs in the hip-hop room or chill out in a phat v.i.p room.....so bash exit all u want but everyone knows that exit will remain as the best club in nyc by far!!! peace

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit Or Cream E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Originally posted by kvanzile9:

yes foxy is absolutely right....you can go to exit anynight and be guaranteed a good time because draper and boris never suck....and the atmosphere is just unbelievable the place is huge....if u dont like the dance floor and bash the people on it....then go upstairs in the hip-hop room or chill out in a phat v.i.p room.....so bash exit all u want but everyone knows that exit will remain as the best club in nyc by far!!! peace

Hmmmm.....I don't bash anyone for stating their opinion but that's a very bold statement you made there......"exit....best club in nyc by far." ??????......you almost made it sound like a unanimous decision.....if this was the case I think most of us would move......sorry pal

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."