Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone's personal hangover cures for WMC

There are a lot of ways to make you feel somewhat better after a night of partying. (whatever your poison is) Here is my routine.

2 excedrin, 2 5-HTP (occasionally), a few amino acid supplements, 1 b-complex vitamin, multi-vitamin, swigging down with some pepto bismol. 12 ounces water, 8 ounces orange juice. Take a really hot shower followed by finishing with cold water.

Light breakfast (banana, a few eggs, diet Ginseng Arizona tea)

30 minutes later...Call a cab from Wet Willies. :pint: Second choice...spicy bloody mary.

Other suggestions welcome... :gas:

First thoughts are what we always do. BE SOLDIERS! get our arses on the beach by 10am the latest and sleep there. By the time you get up you are surrounded by the sound of the parties at the shelbourne and LOTS of women sunnin it up...Can a cure be better than that? Drinks just a few strides away along with some old skool fast food...sounds kinda cool and it does work for us...

There are a lot of ways to make you feel somewhat better after a night of partying. (whatever your poison is) Here is my routine.

2 excedrin, 2 5-HTP (occasionally), a few amino acid supplements, 1 b-complex vitamin, multi-vitamin, swigging down with some pepto bismol. 12 ounces water, 8 ounces orange juice. Take a really hot shower followed by finishing with cold water.

Light breakfast (banana, a few eggs, diet Ginseng Arizona tea)

30 minutes later...Call a cab from Wet Willies. :pint: Second choice...spicy bloody mary.

Other suggestions welcome... :gas:

I just may try that one! PROPS! :clap2:

Believe it or not! Take two before you start drinking and if possible, take a couple with you and take it sometime during the night (rarely happens since most people are pretty :vomit3: wasted by then!).

Then take wo more before you go to bed, 2 advils, 1 multi-vitamin and as much H2O you can drink before passing out. :clap2:

Tea the next morning seems to have some natural soothing and healing qualities as well.

CAN'T WAIT!

I've actually heard from a few people now that Salt & Vinegar potato chips help quite a bit when drinking down tons of water. I guess the salt replenishes the sodium you sweat out throughout the night and allows your body to begin retaining water again and start the rehydration process much faster. The carbs and fat help get some calories back into your system.