Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sasha question

thats the way its gonna be with the big djs. pack the place with 18 and up and charge a lot to pay these djs price. sasha demands top dollar. crobar will do what they have to do to make a profit. 18 and up im staying home. hope this is not a regular thing at crobar.

sounds good/gotta work/oh well morillo next week/only 25 and he will play 10 hours/at least you get your moneys worth/gimme crobar on a night with djs that are not as popular, such as murk and behrouz, cheap and there is room to dance and no dj worshiping/i will never get that. :confused:

sounds good/gotta work/oh well morillo next week/only 25 and he will play 10 hours/at least you get your moneys worth/gimme crobar on a night with djs that are not as popular, such as murk and behrouz, cheap and there is room to dance and no dj worshiping/i will never get that. :confused:

lol i agree with everything you said there. especially about having room to dance...saving my money for next friday - sulli room then morillo....won't be room to move at crobar but for morillo, its worth it....

Great post freak!

:half: