Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wtf?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

fkornre

y cant u fuckers from NYC actually drive on the highways in jersey??? y is it that you all have to drive rt 1 while i am on my way to school??? every fucking day u non-driving asses drive 50 while breaking every 2 seconds with ur broken, beat-up shit cars/trucks and then give ppl who know how to drive the finger when we cut u off...ur in jersey...SPEED THE FUCK UP AND LEARN HOW TO CHANGE 3 LANES AT 80 MPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people should learn how to drive! sometimes i wonder how they even got a license! :bigfinge:

I agree - we should have tougher licensing procedures. America is the least strict country when it comes to handing out licenses. I know when I lived in Germany it was a bitch to get a license but those fuckers know how to drive.

What pisses me off is slow bitches in the left lane. GET THE FUCK OVER!! the left lane is for PASSING ONLY!! If you ain't passing - get the fuck over. ANd don't get mad when I come barrelling down the freeway at warp 8 flashing my lights signalling for you to get the fuck over.

I agree - we should have tougher licensing procedures. America is the least strict country when it comes to handing out licenses. I know when I lived in Germany it was a bitch to get a license but those fuckers know how to drive.

What pisses me off is slow bitches in the left lane. GET THE FUCK OVER!! the left lane is for PASSING ONLY!! If you ain't passing - get the fuck over. ANd don't get mad when I come barrelling down the freeway at warp 8 flashing my lights signalling for you to get the fuck over.

i tried to give u some rep points but it said i had to spread some around before i could give u some again soo sorry :(

y cant u fuckers from NYC actually drive on the highways in jersey??? y is it that you all have to drive rt 1 while i am on my way to school??? every fucking day u non-driving asses drive 50 while breaking every 2 seconds with ur broken, beat-up shit cars/trucks and then give ppl who know how to drive the finger when we cut u off...ur in jersey...SPEED THE FUCK UP AND LEARN HOW TO CHANGE 3 LANES AT 80 MPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel your frustration because I live in south Florida, and in the winter the northern snow birds come down here to live, from NY, Jersey, Quebec, Pennsylvania, ect., and that is exactly how they drive. October to April in south Florida is ridiculous on the roads here because of them.

People like that wouldn't survive 20 minutes on the Autobahn. Know what I hate about drivers like that even more than what you said? When they have no cars in front of them, but for reasons known only to them they cross over 3 lanes to pull into the lane in front of you, and then slow the fuck down in front of you.