Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2nd annual!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

NEWS FLASH

Im sorry to say that one of the great ones of Miami....

Edgar V, will not be in attendance and be able to kick koky's ass at Madden again, this is a sad day for the land and for all of us edgar whores, may I ask for a moment of silence please, thank you....

ahh fcuk it..... I ain't going to this event then........ No Edgar No Nexus!

;)

Clubjunkie/coolplanet, coming together of the boards B.B.Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well its been about a year since the last throw down and its been a couple of months since some1 has thrown a b.b.q.....so i figured its about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys know how it goes....bring, all the food , drinks, eating utensils u can bring, and the the music will be provided by none other than our very own locals who dwell among us everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like to call it the locals conference b4 the conference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The day for this to take place will be Saturday, February 5th starting at 1p.m........Koky will be taking care of most of the details....so d.j's p.m. him to get down on it, and im sure he will be putting a list together of what every1 will be bringing so that we wont be missing anything.....Nexus!?!?!?!?! just let me know if u will be providing what u did last year, so as it gets closer we can set up a time to get it all squared away....Crazycrucial do u still have the hook up for that other thing!?!?!!??!?

also i have a poker table if u guys are interested we will have a 20 dollar buy in from whoever wants to play and see where it takes us!!!!!!!!!!!

well this is all i have for now, ill be popping in on occasion to drop some details here and there, aside from that koky will be speaking for me on the board....so heres to good times(bitches)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

p.s. can a mod make this a sticky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

FOOD & DRINKS

Happyface - COOKING!!

TheMrs - Cake for the b-day people (Maribel, Mursa, Obby, etc.)

GrooveEric - The shit! (equipment)

Deepspell - lots of vodka and progressive house & breaks.

Obby - Argentinian sausages and breads so we can make some choripans.

El Funky - ironically sarchastic potato salad.

CrzyC - jello shots, some sweet treats, and baked ziti(maybe)

Djcarlosf - lots of Soda

DigitalPhoenix - Burgers Bitches!

Catica - Aguardiente

Sotuorlando - Meatttt

Mursa - White Rice & Beans (red) and my famous Brazilien Farofa (crunchy tapioca topping)

Mrmiami - the lube

Ambs - soda. maybe some liquor and ice too.... but definitely soda

Mjm - cooler full of cold beer & some chicken

AndrewChibale - Beer and RedBull

Patois - Salad

Mdamon - RedBull

Imintellectual - Shitload of chips and drinks

Chaflas - chicken breasts and hot dogs

Relik - Plates and utensils

put me down for a keg :)

NEWS FLASH

Im sorry to say that one of the great ones of Miami....

Edgar V, will not be in attendance and be able to kick koky's ass at Madden again, this is a sad day for the land and for all of us edgar whores, may I ask for a moment of silence please, thank you....

i dont play madden :confused:

u mistaken me for happyface :)

I *might* not be able to make it afterall... just found out a friend from out of town will be here with family... and so well...

if i can't make it, I'll send soda with the boyfriend :-p but I will try to convince the out of towner to come along ;)

You go ahead and do that JD.

Blondes will make their appearance as soon as they see the :) sign!

:hoparound

shit.. 11 hour drive to miami.. i hope to see a nic elittle blonde to cool my eyes off after driving so much...:)

last time i got a keg.. i had to empty almost half on MrMiami's back yard the next morning... :)