Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So.. I went "Under the gun" last night....

vaughanz

Well... last night was my first of MANY sessions for my new "work"...

I have decided to embark on a traditional Japanese "body-suit" called "KAME-NO-KAH" or Turtle Back. Well... traditional in the actual content, not traditionally done by hand-tattooing(w/out a machine). There will be slight modifications since the kame-no-kah has no "sleeves"... I already have a gobu (five-tenths sleeve) on one arm, and some old work on the other.

I have been reading and researching for quite some time and finally have decided to go in. I have been working on the design with my good friend and artists, Danny Balena of www.mobink.com. I am looking forward to this since I "intend" on documenting each session... recovery, thoughts, complications, changes etc. in my journal with pics... soooo... stay tuned!!!

In the meantime you can see where he started on my upper shoulder/back with a koi. Only worked on it for approx. 2 hours... got late and i had to be up early.

Vaughan

Photo_020405_001.jpg

Well... last night was my first of MANY sessions for my new "work"...

I have decided to embark on a traditional Japanese "body-suit" called "KAME-NO-KAH" or Turtle Back. Well... traditional in the actual content, not traditionally done by hand-tattooing(w/out a machine). There will be slight modifications since the kame-no-kah has no "sleeves"... I already have a gobu (five-tenths sleeve) on one arm, and some old work on the other.

I have been reading and researching for quite some time and finally have decided to go in. I have been working on the design with my good friend and artists, Danny Balena of www.mobink.com. I am looking forward to this since I "intend" on documenting each session... recovery, thoughts, complications, changes etc. in my journal with pics... soooo... stay tuned!!!

In the meantime you can see where he started on my upper shoulder/back with a koi. Only worked on it for approx. 2 hours... got late and i had to be up early.

Vaughan

Photo_020405_001.jpg

that koi is gorgeous...

i also have one on the same side on my back let me find pic... will post later :clap2:

THat's nice... I was laughing at the thought of someone trying to take a pic of their own back... almost like a dog chasing their tail! :laugh: Is that your shoulder?

Funny how different inks can "hurt" more than others!!!

yup.. shoulder...

outline was a bitch.. and the yellow... let me tell you... he left it for last...

according to him the most painful.... because you have to go over so many times...

are you adding color to mr koi?