Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what was the best commercial of the superbowl?

i knwo this is a clubing website but im sure everyone watched the game.. i think the best commercial was the bud light commercial during the first commercial break.. the one where the pilot jumped out of the helicopter to save the budlight from falling... but without a parachute... shit was mad funny... second funniest has to go to the careerbuilder commericals with the chimps... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I only got to see bits and pieces, bc I was on watch. But i would say either the godaddy.com one in the beggining. Or the one where the guy was making dinner for his wife and when she walked in it looked like he just killed th cat. I dont remember what it advertising.

I only got to see bits and pieces, bc I was on watch. But i would say either the godaddy.com one in the beggining. Or the one where the guy was making dinner for his wife and when she walked in it looked like he just killed th cat. I dont remember what it advertising.

the commercials werent that impressive this yr. but i did like the cat one too.

the mortgage commercial with the guy, knife, tomato sauce, and cat was hilarious...did it have anything to do with mortgages? no. but it was damn funny

just remembered the one with the guy on the phone at the deli. he's talking to someone on the phone on one of those hands free sets and goes, i hate to tell you this but you're getting robbed. the guy behind the counter is looking the other way and thinks the guy is talking to him, so he starts hittin him, and then his crazy wife runs out and hits him some more, pretty funyy shit.

just remembered the one with the guy on the phone at the deli. he's talking to someone on the phone on one of those hands free sets and goes, i hate to tell you this but you're getting robbed. the guy behind the counter is looking the other way and thinks the guy is talking to him, so he starts hittin him, and then his crazy wife runs out and hits him some more, pretty funyy shit.

lmao yea i forgot about that one.

Mine was when the US Army/Marines was walking through the airport and everyone started to get up and started clapping as they all walked though the terminal. Very true commercial !

Victor Soto

ehh you would be surprised the way shit really goes down.

i knwo this is a clubing website but im sure everyone watched the game.. i think the best commercial was the bud light commercial during the first commercial break.. the one where the pilot jumped out of the helicopter to save the budlight from falling... but without a parachute... shit was mad funny... second funniest has to go to the careerbuilder commericals with the chimps... :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57