Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas

deepspell

lookin at the 14 night cruise on the Celebrity Constellation...

Dover, England / Warnemunde, Germany / Copenhage, Denmark / Stockholm, Sweeden / Helsinki, Finland / St. Petersberg, Russia / Tallinn, Estonia / Klapeda, Lithuania / Riga, Latvia / 2 days at sea then back to Dover...

and like i said.....i obviously cant afford this cruise unless my work connects come thru and hook it up.....so plan b is vegas :D

Nice...think I am doing this one for 12

Barcelona / Marseille/ Livorno/ Civitavecchia/ Naples/ Mykonos/Istanbul /kusadasi /Athens / Venice / Venice

the regular price of the cruise is something like 1799 per person plus air (dont knwo how much air is) pretty cheap for a 14 day cruise in europe IMO....but im trying to get it knocked down to like 599 PP at an agent rate ;)

Can you get me a deal to mexico... cabo for a week in the summer?

my boss has been on that one......i wanted to that one too but that shit is mroe expensive than the 14 day up north....i'll probly end up saving for that agean sea cruise tho cuz it sounds soooooooooo nice....hope u enjoy!

celebrity has the BESTTTTTT food. ive been on celebrity 1 to the southern carib and twice to bermuda....best food on the seas in the "premium" market IMO.

Can you get me a deal to mexico... cabo for a week in the summer?

unfortunately i cant :( im not a travel agent.....i work in the advertising department for my company and can only get deals if I travel. if we were to get a bunch of us to go together i would be able to :half:

never been on one...doing it for that whole wedding thing :laugh:

hahahahahaha dats cool tho man.........watch.....your going to LOVEEEEEEEE it........i think cruising is the best vacation deal u can get....are you doing any pre/post hotel stays in any of the ports??

hahahahahaha dats cool tho man.........watch.....your going to LOVEEEEEEEE it........i think cruising is the best vacation deal u can get....are you doing any pre/post hotel stays in any of the ports??

Yeah if we do that one, then prob stay in Barcelona before we board...if another one then in venice for a day after