Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hate hatin' on jersey but.......

OK... I REALLY NEED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST:

OK, I hate hating on Jersey, especially since I have a few good friends from there but sometimes (deep sigh), they just leave me now choice. So I'm at work and bored and I decided to check out the Jersey Message Board, after having read through NY's of course, and its suddenly clear why the jersey party scene is, well, NOT RESPECTED~!!!!!

You read through the NY message board and everyone is discussing their fave DJ's or genre of music, what the best parties are and actually having somewhat interesting conversations regarding our favorite little hobbie DANCING AND MUSIC BABY! (yes, i realize that we have our fare share of morons too but not nearly as many)

So what do I find on the Jersey board U ask? Girls gone wild promotion cause let's face its the sluts the lure guys to the clubs there NOT the music, guido attire for the night and what gel works best to keep you hairs sticking straight up the whole night, where was the best drunken fight Studio 9 or Deko and lets not forget my favorite the best song on KTU that EVERYONE has to blast in the pimped out rimmed car while driving up and down the main avenue of whatever town you live in!

Don't get me wrong, I dont party in Jersey nearly enough to make and educated analysis here but from what I've experienced in teh past and the crap I hear on that board, really, why would I want to? Anyone who really understands what its all about and is looking for a good time is forced to cross the bridge/tunnel and come into NYC. So my sympathy to all of the Jerseyians out there who understand and make the extra effort to come and support the music and venues NYC has to offer and to all of you Jersey kids who are offended by this (if you're defensive you must be guilty) STAY THE F* away before you ruin our city too!!!! :gang:

So my sympathy to all of the Jerseyians out there who understand and make the extra effort to come and support the music and venues NYC has to offer and to all of you Jersey kids who are offended by this (if you're defensive you must be guilty) STAY THE F* away before you ruin our city too!!!! :gang:

:clap2: Thank you for understanding...it takes alot of time, money, and effort but it is all worth

you got that right, im from nj and love my state, but i go to nyc to club only. the scene here is pathetic and above all else they can smoke here. its horrible. all that smoke plus lousy clubs. thanks for crobar and thanx for that wonderful non-smoking policy. :bounce:

:clap2: Thank you for understanding...it takes alot of time, money, and effort but it is all worth

Reduced Admission - $30

Two Hits - $40

Bottle of water - $5

Bebe Tank Top u will only wear once - $54

The look on your face after seeing JP for the first time in 3 years...PRICELESS

I'm from Jersey and I steer away from NJ clubs as much as possible. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I went to one. Anyway, if you're partying in a NYC club to hear JP and be surrounded by a bunch of lame Jerseyans, why even bother going to the city? Just go to Joey's or Drama or some other shithole like that.

you got that right, im from nj and love my state, but i go to nyc to club only. the scene here is pathetic and above all else they can smoke here. its horrible. all that smoke plus lousy clubs. thanks for crobar and thanx for that wonderful non-smoking policy. :bounce:

I went to Crobar last week and there were a lot of people smokin. A lot!

im from jersey too and the clubs here are pretty eh. the only time i really go out here is if im hitting up a bar in hoboken with my bar friends.

and the jersey board should just be renamed the promotion board, it's always people plugging their parties anyway.

Reduced Admission - $30

Two Hits - $40

Bottle of water - $5

Bebe Tank Top u will only wear once - $54

The look on your face after seeing JP for the first time in 3 years...PRICELESS

I'm from Jersey and I steer away from NJ clubs as much as possible. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I went to one. Anyway, if you're partying in a NYC club to hear JP and be surrounded by a bunch of lame Jerseyans, why even bother going to the city? Just go to Joey's or Drama or some other shithole like that.

Obviously, you don't know me and you are prejudging me on the contents of my signature. Either you cant see the pic or you are a complete and total bafoon...perhaps both.

1) I'm assuming you are so pigheaded that you cant tell that I am busitn on JP not puttin him on a pedestal like most people.

2) I go to Joeys b/c it s a BAR in my town that plays house music, and I dont want to hear MY SHARONA when I am out chillin with my friends

4) Drama hasnt been around in years and I only went there once.

5) I listen to all types of DJs, and styles of music, and I love to dance....that is why I go to out in NYC...as a matter of fact, my fav place was Twilo and my favorite DJ is CC. buttttttttt since you know everything and are soo effin' cool, you can make an assinine assumption about me...I feel your coolness penetrating through the screen... :finger:

6) Newbies need to STFU

BTW...the NJ board has been lame for the past 2 year, so has the scene

carry on

the scene here is pathetic and above all else they can smoke here. its horrible. all that smoke plus lousy clubs. thanks for crobar and thanx for that wonderful non-smoking policy. :bounce:

I :heart: the no-smoking policy :rock: Omg, I dunno how I used to dance and breathe in that stuff for hours :vomit2: Anyway, seems that more & more people are smokin at Crobar though :splat:

Cant never compare New Jersey to New York. Everyone knows that. But when it comes to venues I can honestly say Deko by far brings great talent from all over Jersey. From Eric Morillo, Harry Choo Choo, Roger Sanchez, David Morales, DJ AM, etc etc. It says a lot. Being from Jersey I can say this. Thank god im only 10 min from there.

Victor Soto