Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sunglasses

houze-kitty

i love big black ones. my guccis broke so easily so i'll never buy those agian. i think im gettin the christian dior's for this year.

I feel your pain!

Just had the same thing happen to my gucci's, right on the hidge. Can one get the arm of it replaced? They're still in great shape. Until then I'm winging it with ralph lauren, my old standby, b-cuz I don't know WTF to buy.

i love big black ones. my guccis broke so easily so i'll never buy those agian. i think im gettin the christian dior's for this year.

yea i :heart: those big black 'movie star' 70's sunglases. i got a cheapo pair and another one (dolce gabbana) which is my favorite.

i also have a pair of rose colored cartier which i use mostly with my business clothes. i think sunglasses are like shoes....they could either make or break your outfit.

www.modashades.com

2005 Designer Sunglasses for Wholesale prices. Gucci, Armani, Christian Dior, Cazal. Tiffany, Versace, Versus, Valentino and much more.

All prescription models are available.

All sunglasses are 100% authentric and original.

Every pair comes with an original case and booklet.

Next day shipping.

www.modashades.com

yooo awesome website if you have anymore like that please share!!!! :clap:

i always have to buy my shades face to face, i can't do it online. I'm too afraid they wont fit right.

i have the same problem especially since i have a small face.....but erica has a point.....try them on and then buy them on line.....it's worth the effort with the $$ you could save.

• 4 weeks later...