Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you break up??

gio660

so with the current situation i am seein this girl only after work (late at night) we went on one date and its been a month. we have slept together a few times (been almost a week)

but ladies how do i walk away and not keep her wanting more? it tends to happen, i see how things go, realize there is no serious future so i want to move on. What is so wrong with that??

if you are trying to find away to cut her off without hurting her feelings...

you're fucked... unless she feels the same way you do...

then again...

its only been a month... is there even any real commitment there???

...just tell her the truth and walk out... you can't be the comforter for someone you just broke off... :bounce:

well if i were you i'd tell her straight up what you want...if you dont see the future with her, that's perfectly fine, but she has to understand that...so tell her exactly how youre feeling...you dont see the future in it, and you dont want to keep fucking her because you respect her...in my book, that's the classy thing to do...

another thing you should do is tell her in person...calling her on the phone or doing it by IM is such a pussy way out...be a man and tell her in person...she'd respect you more for it...

everything highmay said x1000... be HONEST with her... dont be the asshole because u know what? its gonna keep her wanting more of u and then shes gonna end up hating u etc etc.. if ur straight up with her, simply telling her u see no future etc, might still make u the asshole either way.... BUT she'll hopefully respect u more for that and in the end, be able to accept ur feelings... making the whole situation that much easier

All good thoughts, I'm not interested in just the sex otherwise i'd keep her around and be a true asshole...

I see a discussion in our near future, i hate those "talks" but don't we all, can't people just be honest and realize that if the other isn't interested then you should just deal with it and move on?

someone should tell the postal stalker, thats goin on in the other thread