Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The dangers of E....help

Hello people .. .. i am looking to find out about the dangers of E .. does anyone know of any documented disadvantages of E ??? i need to convince someone dear to me that E can kill her or ruin her life ..but don't know anything about this subject

if E is your cup of tea .. this thread is possibly not for you .. but you are most welcome to participate if you like ..

peace

Detlefschrempf

erwoid.org

You can find out all the info you need on there. its the most detailed site with real answers and documented "trips" by people.

E is my cup of tea, yes it can kill you but you would have to be a real asshole about taking care of yourself when doing it for that to happen. If you know your not a 100% healthy doing anything can be bad...

over all, i know what MTV told you about your brain missing chunks and whatnot, propaganda .. that is what that was. I know a neuroscientist who used to drop and was upset with that program. Do your homework and take care of yourself and you should be alright.

Drinking can kill you if you dont take care of yourself ... so think about that when you say drugs are bad ... M'KAY!

Hello people .. .. i am looking to find out about the dangers of E .. does anyone know of any documented disadvantages of E ??? i need to convince someone dear to me that E can kill her or ruin her life ..but don't know anything about this subject

if E is your cup of tea .. this thread is possibly not for you .. but you are most welcome to participate if you like ..

peace

Detlefschrempf

E has no dangers. It's good for you. yes, you should put E in your tea.

e is dangerous if your stupid, u can be fine u wont die if u drink on e or mix it with anything else,

let her have her fun

it'll only ruin her life if she rolls everday till the day she dies,

put it this way, when i met my boyfriend he was rolling EVERYDAY

he doesn't do that now, but he was doing that for a long time,

hes fine, his lifes not ruined, hes not an incoherent babling fool,

possibly it could catch up to him later, but thats only cause he did it in excess,

seriously if its like just every other weekend, let her do her thing till she gets bored, u grow out of drugs, or u learn how to do them responsible, end of story

well is there more to the story???

why do u want to talk her out of takin e??

anything in excess can kill you, esp. alcohol...moderation is the key and knowledge is king, if you are serious you should read up on it instead askin a a bunch of numbnutz...didnt CP use to have a Drug board? When I say read, I mean go to Barnes & Noble, they have a ton of great stuff, and I dont mean propoganda like Time magazine...and puhhhhlease dont mix sh*t...we've all done it and it's not a pretty sight

not my thing, did it once and it felt nice n all but didnt feel a need to do it again.

Like any other drug or substance it can be lethal if not used correctly, also it matters who makes it and whats in it.

If your friends an Etard who pops like 5-8 pills a night, thats crazy. If she can't stop on her own or cuz of others concerns for her then the best you can do is make sure she's being safe about it and is fully educated, that still won't gaurantee anything bad won't happen but it's her choice.