Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit is going Down the drain again. Need new home.

risa06

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm.. There is a huge difference between the 3 clubs. One thing they have in common - they are the most popular clubs in the city with the most "regular" crowd. Meaning that a lot of ppl go on a regular basis. Other than that.. I think they are totally different. The music, the crowd, the vibe..

Exit sucked big time Saturday night. There was nothing but Asians and deaf people all over the place. Me and my boys thought we were bugging out, we were seeing people giving hand signals to each. We final realize there was two bus loads of deaf people there.You don't want to roll and see that. No vibe at all there. We got the fuck out of exit and went to the factory. The factory was pretty good. I can't wait for level 4 to open. Overall it was a weak night I should've stay home with the girl.

later......

Originally posted by pglkm:

Exit sucked big time Saturday night. There was nothing but Asians and deaf people all over the place. Me and my boys thought we were bugging out, we were seeing people giving hand signals to each. We final realize there was two bus loads of deaf people there.You don't want to roll and see that. No vibe at all there. We got the fuck out of exit and went to the factory. The factory was pretty good. I can't wait for level 4 to open. Overall it was a weak night I should've stay home with the girl.

later......

So deaf people don't have the right to go out and have fun, but because you were born with your hearing, you do??? i give these people props for not staying home because they are lacking the use of one of their senses. it's too bad that you just plain don't have ANY sense at all. also, if you watched people sign it's really cool, especially when they do it to songs with lyrics.

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Are you kidding? There's a HUGE difference between 2 clubs.. At least IMO..

Well.....you would know better than me Zoya.....I don't really go to either one that often so I guess I'm generalizing a little bit.....plus I have never been to SF afterhours on Saturday and I hear good things about it.....fill me in.....lol

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by petrol:

ok Divalicious,

You have the power here... when will you call for a board meet-up at Exit? 'Cause I will totally be there for that.

Teeheehee, power you say? I like having power, but I promise to use it for good only!

If no one beats me to it, I'll call for the meet-up this saturday.

cwm7.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by gofastman:

The last few weeks exit has sucked. I did not make the thanksgiving eve party, but i heard from a few that it was trash with to many kids. Must decide between twilo and SF now. I would hate to become a crack head but I think I hear SF beaconing me.

Adam

Where have you been missed you on TGE and the saturday before!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I am regretfully submitting my resignation as an eXiT sat faithfull. I have come to the realization that it at times eXiT can be "wack" and "reatrded". I am now officially homeless and am looking into a residency at Roxy fridays or SF saturdays. I will return on occasion but with an extra 30 bucks on me in case I feel the need to make an early departure. Thank You.

Originally posted by tyco:

Well.....you would know better than me Zoya.....I don't really go to either one that often so I guess I'm generalizing a little bit.....plus I have never been to SF afterhours on Saturday and I hear good things about it.....fill me in.....lol

You'll have to go and see for yourself.. Everyone has their preference and their opinions.. But even if there are a 1000 ppl who say that they HATE SF or Exit, you might like it.. You never know until you try it smile.gif

Originally posted by gofastman:

The last few weeks exit has sucked. I did not make the thanksgiving eve party, but i heard from a few that it was trash with to many kids. Must decide between twilo and SF now. I would hate to become a crack head but I think I hear SF beaconing me.

IT HAS BEEN WEIRD THE LAST TWO WEEKS. MAYBE BECAUSE THANKSGIVING EVE JUST DRAINED EVERYBODY OUT. HOPEFULLY EVERYBODY FINDS THEIR WAY HOME AGAIN AND MAKE A RETURN TO THE CLUB. IT'S SUCH APHAT VENUE... YA KNOW!!!

cwm13.gif

didn't go on sat but was there wed. i went to sf instead and i have to say that exit is still my fave place to party. sf makes me feel like a crackhead and i'm far from that. there's just something about that place that freaks me out. i'm sticking with exit!

------------------

I have to agree that Exit has been a bit on the weak side lately...maybe because I go there every week?? I went to the Factory this past Saturday, and it was great!! But Spheric is right, Exit is a great venue, and although I love Twilo and SF, neither of them compares to Exit's space, layout and decor.

------------------

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

didn't go on sat but was there wed. i went to sf instead and i have to say that exit is still my fave place to party. sf makes me feel like a crackhead and i'm far from that. there's just something about that place that freaks me out. i'm sticking with exit!

HEY GIRL! MISSED YOU ON SATURDAY... SO DID JIMMY (hehehe)I HAD A GREAT TIME AT S&D WITH YOU AND DIVALICIOUS... HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS REAL SOON!!!

cwm17.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

I have to agree that Exit has been a bit on the weak side lately...maybe because I go there every week?? I went to the Factory this past Saturday, and it was great!! But Spheric is right, Exit is a great venue, and although I love Twilo and SF, neither of them compares to Exit's space, layout and decor.

WHAT'S UP GIRL... HOW ARE YOU? I HAD A GREAT TIME FRIDAY AT S&D WITH YOU! I COULDN'T STOP DRINKING THOSE DAMN RED BULLS!!! I ALMOST DANCED MY ASS OFF!!(hehehehe)

cwm12.gif

Only been to Exit once.... It was ok, but I really wasen't that impressed with the DJ (don't even know who it was) and the peeps that I was with crapped out at 3am, so had to leave waaaaaaaay to early.... Every time I've goen to Twilo, though, I've a great time.... I def wanna check out some of the other clubs though.... cwm4.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Brian Adams

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

WHAT'S UP GIRL... HOW ARE YOU? I HAD A GREAT TIME FRIDAY AT S&D WITH YOU! I COULDN'T STOP DRINKING THOSE DAMN RED BULLS!!! I ALMOST DANCED MY ASS OFF!!(hehehehe)

cwm17.gif

Hey Papa! Always a pleasure hanging with you...but you just have to remember to let us know personally where you are going to be... And hey, be careful with those Red Bulls...you need your ass you know!

cwm7.gif

------------------

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 11-27-2000).]

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Originally posted by uknjx2:

HEY GIRL! MISSED YOU ON SATURDAY... SO DID JIMMY (hehehe)I HAD A GREAT TIME AT S&D WITH YOU AND DIVALICIOUS... HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS REAL SOON!!!

cwm17.gif

heeheee, swear i want to touch his tushie!!

------------------

come on gab

you know we will see you back there, just take a glance at the pics at my site.

see you this saturday!!! hahaha cwm4.gif

well i dont know what im doing anymore but i know my fridays are at vinyl! =) ill probably stick with exit for a lil while and alternate with sf.

------------------

going.gif

alamo, http://www.alamohq.com -

a non profit organization. saving your nightlife one night at a time!

"vinyl is the answer"

recieve reduced admin for cheetah thurdays, roxy friday, and exit saturdays by using dynamix guestlst.