Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Valentine/Date help

Evan

Ok... I can't thing of anything romantic. Been to plays, movies, skating, bowling (not very romantic), walking, museums, etc. The only other thing I can think of are maybe workshops.

I saw on Will and Grace (yes..I watch it..say what u will) that they went to a food workshop in the city where everyone gets their own oven and stove workplace and the teacher stands in the middle and shows u how to cook pastries/dinner/etc. And you get to cook everything yourself. I know there are workshops where u can watch somone make the food and try a taste of it, but I want an interactive thing.

Has anyone been to anything like this? Where is it, how much is it, is it good..etc.?

Oh..and if u have any other really romantic ideas besides getting head in a taxi, fucking in a club, or some other stuff some of u freaks have done (hell..I've done that too), let me know please.

Ok... I can't thing of anything romantic. Been to plays, movies, skating, bowling (not very romantic), walking, museums, etc. The only other thing I can think of are maybe workshops.

I saw on Will and Grace (yes..I watch it..say what u will) that they went to a food workshop in the city where everyone gets their own oven and stove workplace and the teacher stands in the middle and shows u how to cook pastries/dinner/etc. And you get to cook everything yourself. I know there are workshops where u can watch somone make the food and try a taste of it, but I want an interactive thing.

Has anyone been to anything like this? Where is it, how much is it, is it good..etc.?

Oh..and if u have any other really romantic ideas besides getting head in a taxi, fucking in a club, or some other stuff some of u freaks have done (hell..I've done that too), let me know please.

Lunch at the boat house in Central Park, a wonderful stroll and visit to the Met ......

.... and then head in the taxi and a hella lotta whip cream and strawberry action when you get back home.

Central Park Strolling: DONE THAT

Central Park Zoo: DONE THAT

Central Park Row Boating: DONE THAT

Central Park Tavern on the Green: DONE THAT

The Met: DONE THAT

Whipped Cream: DONE THAT

Chocolate: DONE THAT

Different Fruits: DONE THAT

Any more ideas would be appreciated.

Quick flight down to paraglide through Machu Pichu ..........

..... and getting head in the taxi on the way to the airport.

I refuse to answer that as it might incriminate me. um....

After MUCH fighting..and some police involvement (I called them and for ONCE they were on my side) my girl and I have made some rules and guidelines that we follow (I follow and she pretends to follow). We still have some bad days once in a while... But hopefully she is learning from her mistakes.

Yes. It might be a mistake...but it's my mistake.

Anyways...back to the ideas.

Guest onisakura
I refuse to answer that as it might incriminate me. um....

After MUCH fighting..and some police involvement (I called them and for ONCE they were on my side) my girl and I have made some rules and guidelines that we follow (I follow and she pretends to follow). We still have some bad days once in a while... But hopefully she is learning from her mistakes.

Yes. It might be a mistake...but it's my mistake.

Anyways...back to the ideas.

No comment.

Dude, I know I bust ur balls sometime. But the other peeps are right. I say this will all seriousness cuz you seem like a nice guy ....

.... you NEED TO GET RID OF THAT CHICK NOW, not tomorrow, NOW.

You dont, you can kiss away the rest of your life away. End of story.

100%, Dont know you, but if you hang around for this chick she is going to take you down with her. Who gives a phuck if she is hot, you need a bit of substance (not that kinda substance...) but you know what i mean.

I think you will be letting alot of people down if you dont kick her the phuck out

Guest gabo

tell her that you love her and as she leans in for a kiss you smack her in back of the head and yell out "GOTYA"!

Guest gabo
100%, Dont know you, but if you hang around for this chick she is going to take you down with her. Who gives a phuck if she is hot, you need a bit of substance (not that kinda substance...) but you know what i mean.

I think you will be letting alot of people down if you dont kick her the phuck out

does phuck = fuck?

Guest gabo
@ Gabo, Yes phuck does = phuck and defin8ly not, I dont know you and you couldnt be such a bad person that I would have to do that .... or are you *s* (*s* = smile)
yea I am pretty cool alright.

<sigh> Basically after I got the cops involved when I was moving out, it was explained to her very harshly that she CANNOT be physical with me in any way. Also, she had to respect my property. When she agreed to that I decided to give her one last chance. So far in the last 1-2 months, she has not broken 1 thing and has not been abusive. She is going back to work and trying to make this relationship work. She is also going on birth control so we have no more baby mama drama. We have mini shouting fights once in a while, but they only last 2-3 minutes now instead of hours and one of us usually caves in fast.

One of the biggest things that she was upset with was that I never did romantic things for her. When I told you guys all the things that was wrong with her, it was kind of one sided. I realized I had stopped trying to be loving with her cause of all the abuse, and she was being abusive because I wasn't being loving and that had just steamrolled the whole relationship. On our "first date", all we did was fuck. We never went anywhere. Same for the second, third, and fourth. We did go out after that a couple times, but then the shit started flying and I didn't feel like being good to her. After all this drama, and after she started communicating with me, we decided to start from scratch. Now that I have taken her out on dates, bought her flowers every other day, and stopped calling my female friends "baby" on the phone (a huge peeve of hers), she has been VERY warm and loving.

So..anyways...Who knows if Im making a mistake...but so far, life is good. I have backup plans if this goes to the shitter. I have like $20k in the bank to get a new place instantly if that happens. She does love me, she's paying for her bills as well as paying me back for the shit she's broken. I've been sick the last 2 days and she's gone out at 4 a.m. to get me cold medicine from the deli. It's worth giving this one more shot.

Anyways...BACK to the topic... Any other romantic ideas?

...........................................anyway...idk why do you always have to do something so diffrent and spend money?

go in the living room, layout a sheet, put candles up all around, have wine, cheese and bread and watch a sappy movie.... a good one i think is either "big fish" or "life is beautiful"

idk gabos right this girl needs a good slap upside the head...

Good idea.

... although cheese gives some people gas.

...........................................anyway...idk why do you always have to do something so diffrent and spend money?

go in the living room, layout a sheet, put candles up all around, have wine, cheese and bread and watch a sappy movie.... a good one i think is either "big fish" or "life is beautiful"

idk gabos right this girl needs a good slap upside the head...

already done this to death. It's not about spending money. Half the time we go to free things or get huge discounts (I'm good at shit like that), but we stay home half the week having dinner together and watching movies/TV. We need more outside stuff. C'mon you people?? Aren't ANY of u romantic in Manhattan?