Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Circuit Training vs Conventional Lifting

Felix_Leiter

i just started doin circuit training for the first time..

and damn..that shit kicked my ass..

so what are your thoughts on circuit training? which is better and more efficient to tone up muscles?

To tone muscle and to facilitate some fat loss circuit training will be beneficial! also have a good diet! keep up your cals. because circiut training you burn alot more calories than just concentating on one muscle group! good luck!

To tone muscle and to facilitate some fat loss circuit training will be beneficial! also have a good diet! keep up your cals. because circiut training you burn alot more calories than just concentating on one muscle group! good luck!

While this statement will be believed by many, it is not necessarily true.

Nautica

Only when I am not motivated to put in a real workout and concentrate on one thing I might just do some circuit training to keep the blood flowing.

I thought spot training is like a gym's urban myth?

Anyway...I find circuit training more ideal for me. I think men find it difficult at first because they're so into that "spot training" that they forget about endurance.

And Kev..yea, Curves is based on circuit. Although, I'm not sure how effective it is, since the maximum workout is 45 minutes (( or something close to that )). :confused:

I thought spot training is like a gym's urban myth?

Anyway...I find circuit training more ideal for me. I think men find it difficult at first because they're so into that "spot training" that they forget about endurance.

And Kev..yea, Curves is based on circuit. Although, I'm not sure how effective it is, since the maximum workout is 45 minutes (( or something close to that )). :confused:

What in the hell are you talking about. "spot training" is an urban myth??? You must explain.

Nautica