Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how is everyone spending his/her valentine's day?

weyes

Since we had all day to relax, we celebrated yesterday. Went sightseeing (for once, it's fun to play tourist where u live), enjoyed a couples massage at my favorite spa, then made a seafood feast that was too easy, everything was steamed or pre-made from local grocers. If you've never had the lobster bisque from Whole Foods, you don't know the real meaning of heaven :biggrin: We might go out tonight for dinner anyways... There are too many tempting packages for tonight!!

<3

soooo, does anyone here know how St. Valentines day came to be?

i used to know, but have forgotten... please tell the story :) !!!

A priest named Valentine would secretly marry soldiers during the Crusades, since the King of England thought they would fight better if they didn't have someone to go home to. Valentine was caught and prosecuted. He was executed on this day. :(

He believed in love, and was willing risk his life so that others could enjoy happiness with each other. What a saint!

Is that the story you heard?? lol

i spent my valentines day with my left hand.
i didn't know you were a lefty! i've never tried using my other hand, but i've wondered before if i could have as much success, if any... what would happen if we all got in accidents that took away our dominant hands and we found that we weren't as talented at that with our other hands? we'd be some frustrated people...

i didn't know you were a lefty! i've never tried using my other hand, but i've wondered before if i could have as much success, if any... what would happen if we all got in accidents that took away our dominant hands and we found that we weren't as talented at that with our other hands? we'd be some frustrated people...

I masterbate with the same hand I write with, so is vicman a lefty?!? :biggrin:

I wanna be ambisexterous--double the pleasure. ;)