Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shouts Out To DJ Masterweb!

mrvegas

Yo Dee, thank you very much for rolling through. It's funny because on Saturday I was telling you how nice it was to finally have some room to move - and then about 15 minutes later about 1000 more people showed up!!! :)

It was a pleasure to finally meet you!! You're a CLASS ACT. And thanks for the props too, my man.

Between Ra Thursdays and OPM Fridays through Sundays, anyone with a passion for hip-hop has a spot to call their own.

And for people who want more variety, OPM offers Latin on Wednesdays, and now classic jams on Thursdays. Ra offers Electronic on Wednesdays, Mash-Ups on Fridays and a little of everything on Saturdays :)

Yo Dee, thank you very much for rolling through. It's funny because on Saturday I was telling you how nice it was to finally have some room to move - and then about 15 minutes later about 1000 more people showed up!!! :)

It was a pleasure to finally meet you!! You're a CLASS ACT. And thanks for the props too, my man.

Between Ra Thursdays and OPM Fridays through Sundays, anyone with a passion for hip-hop has a spot to call their own.

And for people who want more variety, OPM offers Latin on Wednesdays, and now classic jams on Thursdays. Ra offers Electronic on Wednesdays, Mash-Ups on Fridays and a little of everything on Saturdays :)

Whats the OPM Wed format for Latin? Rock en espanol, or salsa? That sounds like fun :rock: