Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a dozen roses

tastey

i was in the city today and there were soooo many guys running around with girls that had a dozen roses in their hands. it disgusts me.

why a *dozen* roses? it looks like you bought something in bulk. i would never give a girl a dozen roses. i think its cheap, unclassy and inconsiderate. like they go to a flower shop and say "gimme a dozen nice ones" because "they are supposed to" without putting a single thought in it

IMO, a single rose that you handpicked for especially her out of a dozen roses is that much more stylish than just come there with the whole bunch.

on a sidenote, i used to bring girls i was seeing over valentines day always a single rose, and told them that i homegrew that rose and put the seeds in several weeks before today. its bs of course, but it´s a nice fantasy non-the-less

why a *dozen* roses? it looks like you bought something in bulk. i would never give a girl a dozen roses. i think its cheap, unclassy and inconsiderate.

Alot of people (myself included) would look at sending a girl a single rose the same way.

i went to get flowers for my parents last night... and i saw 3 orange roses in a bouquet... they were so pretty... prettier than any of the dozens that were there... they also had yellow ones with pink tips--- soooo pretty... but talk about random- 3 roses? hwoever, id much rather get those than a typical dozen red... blah

i was in the city today and there were soooo many guys running around with girls that had a dozen roses in their hands. it disgusts me.

why a *dozen* roses? it looks like you bought something in bulk. i would never give a girl a dozen roses. i think its cheap, unclassy and inconsiderate. like they go to a flower shop and say "gimme a dozen nice ones" because "they are supposed to" without putting a single thought in it

IMO, a single rose that you handpicked for especially her out of a dozen roses is that much more stylish than just come there with the whole bunch.

on a sidenote, i used to bring girls i was seeing over valentines day always a single rose, and told them that i homegrew that rose and put the seeds in several weeks before today. its bs of course, but it´s a nice fantasy non-the-less

I agree with all that you said. Giving a woman a single rose that she can hold in her hand, and sniff from time to time while you walk on the moonlit beach or anywhere you happen to go, is better than a whole dozen roses that she has nowhere to put other than a vase and leave it home. A single rose she can still hold at her side the whole night, but a boquet is just ridiculous to carry around.

for birthdays to that "special" girl/lady/woman i give the amount of the birthday... so hypothetically if she turns twenty-four shes getting twenty-four roses sent to her job or home wherever she would be normally during the day... and then the real gift in the evening when celebrate it... as far valentines day goes, i typically go with the conventional dozen roses, long stem, red with babys breathe the whole nine, but for the "Real" gift i try to do something different, and thoughtful something that none of her other bf's ever did for her or got for her... and make sure its something shed want or appreciate...