Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"THE FIX" this tuesday at "BLUE"

koky

For the record:

Last nite was off the modafucking hook, ya hear me??? We celebrated Chaflas birthday like rock stars yo!!!!!! Music and vibe, solid as always!

Diaga is an amazing talent that I encourage all of you to catch at the decks whenever you get a chance (you will not be dissapointed you did so) plus he's a very cool guy, nice hangin' out bro! Mr Miami also did some dammage there (as far as I can remember) good one Mike, was it last nite? My memory is not what used to be, ya see? ;)

Diaga set things perfectly for Eric "The Master of Disaster" and the night just flew by, danced like a looney tune and hang out with the beatiful people, jah man!!! Eric's last nite was absolutely sick...kicking things off with a mix between Green Velvet and Donna Summer's a-capella of "I Feel Loved"...bro...seriously...wtf???

:bowdown:

Big ups to my homies ;) Michael , Felicia, Melly Mel, Justin Johnson, Mike Sike (nice to meet ya!) Raul, Chaffy (b'day boy) and big love to the missing suspects Bunny, Candy, Damon and Manny...too bad you guys didn't make it...you missed out big time...next tuesday we :beer:

peace and chicken grease

Funk :)

For the record:

Last nite was off the modafucking hook, ya hear me??? We celebrated Chaflas birthday like rock stars yo!!!!!! Music and vibe, solid as always!

Diaga is an amazing talent that I encourage all of you to catch at the decks whenever you get a chance (you will not be dissapointed you did so) plus he's a very cool guy, nice hangin' out bro! Mr Miami also did some dammage there (as far as I can remember) good one Mike, was it last nite? My memory is not what used to be, ya see? ;)

Diaga set things perfectly for Eric "The Master of Disaster" and the night just flew by, danced like a looney tune and hang out with the beatiful people, jah man!!! Eric's last nite was absolutely sick...kicking things off with a mix between Green Velvet and Donna Summer's a-capella of "I Feel Loved"...bro...seriously...wtf???

The pics of you are HA-larious :D Good times indeed:clap:

For the record:

:bowdown:

Big ups to my homies ;) Michael , Felicia, Melly Mel, Justin Johnson, Mike Sike (nice to meet ya!) Raul, Chaffy (b'day boy) and big love to the missing suspects Bunny, Candy, Damon and Manny...too bad you guys didn't make it...you missed out big time...next tuesday we :beer:

peace and chicken grease

Funk :)

that's a very energetic post. wish i was there...fukin work :mad: