Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V Gets No Love

slick30

Like Obby always says, It takes Intelligent music to Attract Intelligent People, unlike some other clowns around here

Unfortunately, although Obby is right, clubs dont give three shits about intelligent people. they give a shit about the stupid drunks who will pay 3 times the normal price for a watered down drink and will down bottles at 700 bucks a pop on a night that portrays nothing but redundant music and urban hiphop.

Unfortunately as well, people dont give a shit about good music whenever an admission is involved . In fact, most people i know spend little money at clubs because they go to clubs that provide free drinks and entrance, and fail to realize the true value of music, or rather, the true value of trying something different.

I hope this changes soon, with the Mix, Nocturnal, Spin, and a plethora of other clubs coming soon..but then again.. dj's that already sport other nights of redundancy will probably end up owning those clubs as well, seeing as how the owners and managers of the club think that its the dj that makes them the money, and not the idiot that wants free shit. dont think the dj, or the promoters, thank the cheap people of miami.

:ghey:

talented, consistant and versatile are just a few words to describe a great DJ and friend! edgar def deserves atleast a monthly local residency or should i say any local club or lounge would be lucky to have him. he certainly gets mad love from his CPeeps. i've traveled to a few different cities to see him spin and let me tell you the man has fan fare across the US. i know edgar has been busy globe trotting recently but we miss a regular meet up to watch one of our favorite trance DJ's and oh yeah sometimes he tosses in a pretty damn good house set for ya! love & miss u, E! :love:

Just have to give props to Edgar V. I remember when I did my first residence (Zanzibar) David Alexander. Long time ago lol..Edgar hooked it up with all the nice club bangers and white lables. Cant wait to see you throw down again. Some one bring back KGB or Shadow Lounge.

Kaenow

lovetheweeekend.com

1899 Resident Trancemission

Hey what's up Cpers, I'm new to the board, but I have followed Edgar V for some time now.

All I have to say is that EDGAR V ROCKS!!!!!!!

He's been my Fav DJ from the first time I heard him, and as many have said, i I must agree that a lot of people just follow the crowd and really don't know any better when it comes to quality music.

EDGAR V You're the man!!!

Hey what's up Cpers, I'm new to the board, but I have followed Edgar V for some time now.

All I have to say is that EDGAR V ROCKS!!!!!!!

He's been my Fav DJ from the first time I heard him, and as many have said, i I must agree that a lot of people just follow the crowd and really don't know any better when it comes to quality music.

EDGAR V You're the man!!!

:rock: welcome to cp :D

talented, consistant and versatile are just a few words to describe a great DJ and friend! edgar def deserves atleast a monthly local residency or should i say any local club or lounge would be lucky to have him. he certainly gets mad love from his CPeeps. i've traveled to a few different cities to see him spin and let me tell you the man has fan fare across the US. i know edgar has been busy globe trotting recently but we miss a regular meet up to watch one of our favorite trance DJ's and oh yeah sometimes he tosses in a pretty damn good house set for ya! love & miss u, E! :love:

het TW..

when the next road trip??!!!!

OOOOOHHHHHHHH SSSSHHHHHHIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!

Never the whore is never around, she blows :pint::pint: -red bull

yes i blow - my fiance!!!

i miss u guys like crazy! u think i don't wanna hang with ya'll? i do!

i have been swamped with work that i have no frigin life!

as soon as i close a couple of these deals i wanna get retarded!

and BTW responsibility sux the BIG one!

much love,

TW

4:20-4-LIFE

yes i blow - my fiance!!!

i miss u guys like crazy! u think i don't wanna hang with ya'll? i do!

i have been swamped with work that i have no frigin life!

as soon as i close a couple of these deals i wanna get retarded!

and BTW responsibility sux the BIG one!

much love,

TW

4:20-4-LIFE

:aright: