Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: mscrew

I went home, practiced a lil, and got the hold-one-foot-and-quickly-throw-your-other-leg-through move DOWN PAT! :bounce:

NOT REALLY!!! kidding me... I was too scared I'd fall and bust my cabeza... :laugh:

Thanks Eliseo! The class was a LOT OF FUN. Man, did you work us hard...I broke out in a sweat w/i 10 minutes. :getdown: I gotta do maybe 2000 pushups before I try any breakin/brokin too... Whoo...the routines were really tricky...do we need to bring knee pads to the next class? hehe...

Nice hangin with everyone! I had a great time... y'all did well! As for me, my leg/butt muscles are achin right now! :rock:

I was about to say damn girl you nailed that move, lol. Thing is Eliseo makes it all look so damn easy, til we gotta fuckin do it >_<.

Yah seriously, im gettin some kneed pads and def gonna work out on push ups as well, those last few moves where just not happening.

Gonna def go home, pop on some tunes n see if i can smooth out the steps i got and workout on the ones that weren't looking as good heh. :hat:

nice class but i didn't know we had to pay .. geez.. trying to kill my pockets..

I KNOW YOU MAN I KNOW YOU ..

next time i got yah i guess.. But i need that move homie

LOL

WATCHU TALKIN BOUT DREW BAG U DIDNT PAY ME!...

BITCH BETTA HAVE MAH MONEY!

but on a serious note...

i dont charge alot...especially to people i know ;)...(SO STOP BEIN A JEW!)

and half of the dough i make covers the studio rental.

plus homie gotta eat.

Guest onisakura
LOL

WATCHU TALKIN BOUT DREW BAG U DIDNT PAY ME!...

BITCH BETTA HAVE MAH MONEY!

but on a serious note...

i dont charge alot...especially to people i know ;)...(SO STOP BEIN A JEW!)

and half of the dough i make covers the studio rental.

plus homie gotta eat.

Thats what i told him......:D

lazy fuck

sat is for partying

:laugh:

Ima kick your azz Eliseoooo... I'm still sore! (Or outa shape?? lol...)

Does anyone else's right leg/butt hurt like hell?? Omg, it's killin me... that one move where you plant the right leg and kick and swish the left leg around and bend over and touch the ground did me in :fridge:

Does anyone else's right leg/butt hurt like hell?? Omg, it's killin me... that one move where you plant the right leg and kick and swish the left leg around and bend over and touch the ground did me in :fridge:

i have no idea what ur talking baout lol

but my left leg is killing me just cuz of that knee drop move. Def outta shape here, im waitin to recover so i can practice >_<

oh kim if your soar you better get ready..

And the move im talking about is the shit on the floor with the rolling and holding your legs.. Remember that?

yea yeah eliseo.. ill get yah next time.. ONLY if i can get the move lol

your the man though.. maybe..

brandon stop being lazy black man

oh oh onisakura ill have your money alright.. :shake::smile2:

like i told you yesterday babe .. u need to strrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeetttttttchhhhhhhhh first .. before u do any dancing or physical excercise ..

too bad we did not practice last night .. hehe .. coz someone was tooooooo tired .. ;)

i have no idea what ur talking baout lol

but my left leg is killing me just cuz of that knee drop move. Def outta shape here, im waitin to recover so i can practice >_<

That's bc you weren't paying attention in class! Now go stand in the corner :tongue:

I'm talkin about the move where you clap, jump a coupla times, then plant the right leg, and move the left one all over the place, throw yourself forward & touch the ground, do the scissorkick...blah blah blahhh... then spin around like the Tazmanian Devil, aka iBrandon... :laugh:

The knee drop move looks cool, but I wasn't gonna try that w/o pads...

oh kim if your soar you better get ready..

And the move im talking about is the shit on the floor with the rolling and holding your legs.. Remember that?

yea yeah eliseo.. ill get yah next time.. ONLY if i can get the move lol

your the man though.. maybe..

brandon stop being lazy black man

I didn't stretch...and I kept tryin to get that move down...practicin it over & over...bleh...

As soon as I saw Eliseo rollin around the floor, I bust out laughin bc there was no way I'd get that down in 10 min... it looks fun though... that move is all you Drew :)

oh i remember that part, its the clap split, clap split side, spin with the hand motions then we do the side kickin n then the front kickin while turning n doing the fakey n touch n that that move i cant do with all the quick steps n arm thrustin, then the knee drops that killed me lol.

wurd he makes it look all buttah and i'm just about as smooth as sandpaper when it comes to that lol.

oh i remember that part, its the clap split, clap split side, spin with the hand motions then we do the side kickin n then the front kickin while turning n doing the fakey n touch n that that move i cant do with all the quick steps n arm thrustin, then the knee drops that killed me lol.

wurd he makes it look all buttah and i'm just about as smooth as sandpaper when it comes to that lol.

i liked the fakey..then the touch..hahahahaha

smooth as sandpaper .. your funny dude.. lol :laugh2: