Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~NBA Half Season~~

vicman

so a little bit more than half the NBA season has been played so far.

-what teams have surprised you?

-what teams have dissapointed?

-what player has caught your attention?

-what player has totally sucked?

-standout rookie?

Phoenix, Chicago, Seattle, Washington

Minnesota, Detroit

D-Wade and Amare, although they had it before. Also Larry Hughes and a shout out Al Jefferson

Mark Blount, "Feed my Family" Spreewell

I like Emeka but have to give it to Ben Gordon

so a little bit more than half the NBA season has been played so far.

-standout rookie?

-phoenix & wizards

-minnesotta

-amare & arenas

-cassel & spreewell

-emeka

my mvp so far: steve nash

i still think the spurs are the team to beat. i dont see my suns getting past them in the west. :(

The Suns w/out a doubt. this summer i thought they fucked up by signing an aging nash ( every1 thought the same..kiss my ass)...but i guess the youth of qrich...amare...matrix...hunter..barbosa...etc etc makes up for it. theyre so much fun to watch...even when theyre getting lucky and beating my kings.

Speaking of, the kings have surprised me...i thought (after going 0-4) they were gona be terrible...i was gearing up for a rough year...but theyve turned it around...and even though i love Thug Christie....im glad they brought Cat in....he's def what they need. best part about the kings season...theyre flyin under the radar...with nooooo expectations....and 2 rookies who r lookin like solid contributors down the line.

Cant forget the Sonics though, behind Ray and Rashard..u gota big up Ridnour and Radmanovic...this team just likes to play together..like a Suns team just w/fastbreaking replaced by 3 point shooting.

The Knicks....they are trash. I went to the Bobcats-Knicks game Sunday....u shoulda seen the place erupt when Tim hit that game winner..like they just beat the fuckin Spurs. I knew they were gona b bad when Isiah came in, that guy is just not a GM. he looks @ talent first w/out evaluating whether the players he's bringing in are gona be able to play with the players already there. The only bright spot for the Knicks this year is Trevor Ariza...this kid is gona be a stud...which means the Knicks will trade him before he ever develops into the real deal.

btw...Moochie Norris is the worst player ever to step on an NBA floor...even Jack Haley was better

LeBron...is this kid not the truth? is he not everything we expected and a Costco-sized bag of Chips????

id like to say Moochie again..but we all knew he sucked. i cant really think of any1 off the top of my head ....

-standout rookie?

Emeka is great..Dwight is good....but can someone give Krstic from the Nets a lil credit??

-true. lebron has showed no sign of slowing down.

-i thought the suns would improve this year, but to have the best record at the half-way point, no way in hell i would have expected that.

-knicks were going to suck anyways, so they are not dissapointing me so far.

-i actually thought the nets were going to be horrible, possibly one of the worst teams in the league.

-bulls have alson been a surprise.

-utah has also been a big dissapointment.

Cleveland, Phoenix and Seattle

-what teams have

Knicks, Rockets (they're good but I thought they would be a lot better)

Ilgauskas, Lebron, Wade, Amare

Allen Houston

-standout rookie?

Emeka Okafor

Suns, Sonics, Wizards and Bulls

T-Wolves and Lakers

Gil Arenas, D-Wade, and Nash...god how that guy has prospered in the right system. he should be the MVP

Spree....fuckin pathetic

-standout rookie?

Emeka of course, but Ben Gordon is lightin it up in Chicago