Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Circus: WMC 2005

im pissed this is the same night as subliminal...im torn between steve angello and david guetta...when the hell do you get to see those guys???

thats the deal with WMC. you get a chance to see dj's that rarely, if ever, come to the US trhougout the year. dunno where you are from, but it's probably easier to see morillo any other time during the year thans some other dj's.

thats the deal with WMC. you get a chance to see dj's that rarely, if ever, come to the US trhougout the year. dunno where you are from, but it's probably easier to see morillo any other time during the year thans some other dj's.

i agree

the subliminal guys are in every big city like 2 to 4 times a year

Like I've said before - Y not do both?

Hit Nocturnal early and they head to Space around 2 or 3 to catch Morillo inside - they are supposed to be pretty close to one another. Just buy a space pass so you are gauranteed to get in. You have the subliminal party going on all night and morning (which will probably be the party of the conference) - I would definitely take the time and check out Nocturnal for a few hours before Space.

One thing you have to consider is while Morillo does make a few stops in every city throughout the year - the whole subliminal crew does not.

Very impressive lineup though for this party - I hope the other nights pan out to be as good

Like I've said before - Y not do both?

Hit Nocturnal early and they head to Space around 2 or 3 to catch Morillo inside - they are supposed to be pretty close to one another. Just buy a space pass so you are gauranteed to get in. You have the subliminal party going on all night and morning (which will probably be the party of the conference) - I would definitely take the time and check out Nocturnal for a few hours before Space.

One thing you have to consider is while Morillo does make a few stops in every city throughout the year - the whole subliminal crew does not.

Very impressive lineup though for this party - I hope the other nights pan out to be as good

FYI - Nocturnal is right next door to Space and also has a 24 hour license.