Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Driving while rolling

LISTEN UP!!!!

I have a friend who got pulled over for speeding this past Friday night. The cops could tell that he was on something but that he wasn't drunk. They arrested him, searched the car, found only 5 pills and now he is being charged with a felony. So, for those of you who think it is ok....think again. Oh, and by the way, they set his bail at 50k......

You definitely can. Darryl Strawberry was arrested for driving under the influence of prescription medicine. It's illegal to drive under the influence of any drug. That's why I never bring anything back from the club with me. Gotta be careful with that stuff.

i was pulled over once for running a stop sign and i was still rolling! and i had no shoes on which is totally illegal! but the cop didnt even notice either one so i was ok just got the ticket but i was lucky...first of all i ran a stop sign wihtout even noticing and could have hurt someone and second of all i could be in jail right now!

------------------

Ravers don't fall...they trip and roll! hehe;)

Kandygirl guestlist for Exit for reduced admission pm me:)

Originally posted by shinedancer:

LISTEN UP!!!!

I have a friend who got pulled over for speeding this past Friday night. The cops could tell that he was on something but that he wasn't drunk. They arrested him, searched the car, found only 5 pills and now he is being charged with a felony. So, for those of you who think it is ok....think again. Oh, and by the way, they set his bail at 50k......

DAAAAMN! I'm sorry to hear that. I thought that what happened to you guys @ Twilo was bad enough! Was he also @ Twilo or was this a separate incident?

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

definetly can get in trouble and like happened to someone on this threads friend, they'll search your car which is the really bad part

fun as hell though

like driving in a video game

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I hate driving home from the city in the morning. Damn sun.

I was thinking the same thing today. Even if I felt like I was down would I get a DUI ticket. I have very light eyes, u can tell right away that my pupils are OO. I dont know how the blood tests work and I hope that I never find out.

PS. Exit sucks cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by lowmazda (edited 11-28-2000).]

I did it last week for the first time driving Al back to Union City.......it was probably one of the hardest things I ever did......to boot, I ran a red right in front of a cop car and the bastards didn't even pull me over......my ass would've been done for.....never doing it again......

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by translucent:

DAAAAMN! I'm sorry to hear that. I thought that what happened to you guys @ Twilo was bad enough! Was he also @ Twilo or was this a separate incident?

cwm36.gif No, he wasn't with us but I wish that he was because then he wouldn't be in this predicament. Please people-party safe...it's not worth the consequence(s) if you don't. cwm36.gif

as much as it sucks to take the train ts worth it, why woudl you wanna put yourself in that position, and the cops are looing to nail you for that now, espically if they see a car full of kids at 8 in the morning dressed in club gear, and probally with the system blasting, HELLO, easy target for the 5.0, just use public transportation and you cant go wrong,

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

as much as it sucks to take the train ts worth it, why woudl you wanna put yourself in that position, and the cops are looing to nail you for that now, espically if they see a car full of kids at 8 in the morning dressed in club gear, and probally with the system blasting, HELLO, easy target for the 5.0, just use public transportation and you cant go wrong,

na bro thats the only time you won't get hit early in the morning

probably the only time i was ever driving as early as 5 and got hit

i used to love it coming home that late cuz cops by then dont' do shit and wouldtn' think anything just seeing me at 9 or 10. that and when it was raining

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

What I hate is being in the car with some of my friends who are fucked up on substances, and me being the only one sober, well i don't drive, if so i would take the wheel.

Thats scary knowing that if they get pulled over, my a** is in trouble too, thats why i hardly go with them, and when i do i am so nervous being in the car with them. Like this thursday when we went to a club, they were drunk as hell, and when we left the club, they were all on e and drunk. I mean the driver is good even in the worse cases, but he's not sober, so u never know , and if the cops pull him over ever, one look at his face, and they will know he's fucked up, u could tell 100%.

What I do.... is that I get all my drinking done early, or I pop only one pill. So by the time I leave the club, I will be sober enough to drive. Now I know that if a cop pulled me over and gave me a breathalizer or blood test it would still show up. But I really have no problem driving. (I actually think I drive better cause I'm more cautious of getting caught) But I admit it still is dangerous, if you get caught your screwed..

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

i used to drive while rollin all the time but won't do it anymore cause i have to much to risk now. so now it's either i stay sober and drive or someone else who goes out stays sober and drives!!!

------------------

IM TALENTED YES IM GIFTED NEVER BOOSTED NEVER SHOPLIFTED

AOL J303J

You know the cops are really getting strict with the issue of X.

My friend got pulled over, with 20 hits, he wasn't fucked up, but his bail was post $75,000.00. Can you believe that shit. The cops are really going after people with hits. Becareful it really sucks-now my friend will have a Felony for the rest of his life.

I'm sure that most of you at one point or another have had 20 hits on you.

cwm31.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

I drove once f'up....I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!!!....I almost got into 3 accidents....MY FAULT.......I was blocking out and when I would come back to "normal" there would be a car right infront of me and I was doing 60mph....I almost killed myself and others....NOT WORTH IT.......and if I got pulled over they would def arrested me........be careful guyZZZZZZz..... cwm32.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"