• 2 weeks later...

some of my events...

4/1-Randall Jones and Jody Wisternoff(Way Out West) at Cellar Bar

4/6-Steve Porter and Luke Fair at Canal Room

4/15-HYBRID at Cellar Bar

4/21-Paolo Mojo at Sullivan Room

4/22-D'Julz at Cellar Bar

more to come ;)

Great Thread. Im coming to NY from Dublin Ireland over Easter weekend 24/28th. I am a serious clubber at home, and anywhere I travel. Typical me picks NY the weekend everything is going on in Miami. Soooo my question is which club for Sat night? I see Sanchez is in Crobar, not my fav DJ, but would the club be good that night? I dont not rate Jules, so Avalon is out. But I only really have one night to get a flavour of the NY club scene, would Cielo be good that sat night?

Great Thread. Im coming to NY from Dublin Ireland over Easter weekend 24/28th. I am a serious clubber at home, and anywhere I travel. Typical me picks NY the weekend everything is going on in Miami. Soooo my question is which club for Sat night? I see Sanchez is in Crobar, not my fav DJ, but would the club be good that night? I dont not rate Jules, so Avalon is out. But I only really have one night to get a flavour of the NY club scene, would Cielo be good that sat night?

Both great club venue's - Crobar & Cielo. Depends on your desire though. Large club venue, then your choice will be Crobar. If you enjoy a lounge that is intamite and has great atomosphere, then see your way to Cielo.

Crobar doesnt have a very strict door policy regarding who gets to come in or not, but i wouldnt suggest lookin like your ready to play some rugby either. Cielo on the other hand, saturday entry is usually only through guestlist.

I hope this helps you better choose where you will be spending your time while here. If anything feel free to PM me.

inmylife-1.jpgIN MY LIFETIME VOL1 :

GO HARD OR GO HOME & EMPIRE ENT PRESENTS

A BIG ARIES CELEBRITY Birthday DAY BASH!!!

Thursday , March 24th

@

LIGHT

LightPic2.jpg

(125 E.54th Btwn Park & Lexington)

NEXT THURSDAY MARCH 24TH THIS WILL BE AN EVENT TO REMEMBER!!!

IT IS A BIG CELEBRITY FILLED BDAY CELEBRATION FOR GO HARD OR GO HOME'S GQ , REGINA , ALICIA & DAVE SHOO !!

THIS IS ALSO A BIG BDAY BASH FOR MADISON OF THE NBA'S UNK -WEAR.

THE BEST MUSIC OF YOUR LIFETIME WILL BE PROVIDED BY

THE " COMMANDER & CHIEF" DJ COMMISH .

THIS STAR STUDDED EVENT WILL BE HOSTED BY OMAR TYREE AUTHOR OF THE URBAN BEST SELLER "FLYY GIRL" & THE BRONX OWN WILL TRAXX

THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT ONLY!! TIX ARE VERY LIMITED!!!

TIX ARE $20..

AND ARE GUARANTEED TO SELL OUT. GUARANTEED!!

Doors Open @ 10:30

THIS VENUE IS VERY SELECTIVE @ THE DOOR SO THERE WILL BE A STRICT DRESSCODE ENFORCED!

NO HATS !!NO ATHLETIC WEAR!!

WE ARE CALLING ALL ARIES TO COME OUT AND CELEBRATE THEIR LIFETIME WITH US!!

FOR $20 TIX / BOTTLE RESERVATIONS

GO HARD OR GO HOME ENT

GOHARDORGOHOME718@YAHOO.COM

or Call:

DAMACK 9179690083

G.Q. 718.806.7179

Zo EAZY 646.305.6455

BACARDI RON 646.225.8503

CRYSTAL 646.938.4264