Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fess up..how much $$ do you spend a year on drugs and alcohol

NOT IN USE

if i had to guess......this past year probably like $10,000....

average of the past 5 years...probably like $5,000

:vomit2:

you only have a drug problem, if you run out of money, that's what i keep telling myself...

drugs and booze probably 4000 on drugs, 8000 on booze. Been pretty good this year.

Years past a lot more.

thats about 250 bucks a week, but i tend to spend less every week and more on big weekends like new years, birthdays, shit like that.

That is also for 2 people, me and my girl. So you can go back to feeling bad again. :pint:

bout 200 is on par with me when i go out with my girlfriend....unless there are drugs involved, that is when the booze tab goes down and the drug tab goes up :laugh:

thats about 250 bucks a week, but i tend to spend less every week and more on big weekends like new years, birthdays, shit like that.

That is also for 2 people, me and my girl. So you can go back to feeling bad again. :pint:

i paid for my girls when i have them...

only a true genetleman would pay for his woman's blow and diesel :hat:

Oh, God....I probably spend around $500 a month, thats like 5 or 6 thou a year...insane, i need to stop lol

i know, dont u feel sick to your stomach when you start thinking how much you actually spend,..i could have paid off my student loans...went on trips around the world..bought a mercedes...BUT I GODDAM LOVE GETTING HIGH..DAMMMIT I HATE MYSELF SOMETIMES :beer:

i know, dont u feel sick to your stomach when you start thinking how much you actually spend,..i could have paid off my student loans...went on trips around the world..bought a mercedes...BUT I GODDAM LOVE GETTING HIGH..DAMMMIT I HATE MYSELF SOMETIMES :beer:

ahemmmmmmmmmmmmm...check the post above...i spend just alittle more than the 2 of u combined...(i think...cant add at the moment...drugs)

ahemmmmmmmmmmmmm...check the post above...i spend just alittle more than the 2 of u combined...(i think...cant add at the moment...drugs)

dont you work in a mailroom...where do you get that type of dough...

i blew a consultants salary.....u must really be hurting at times....

did u just eat salad for a week cause u needed drug money (not that i have, nervous laugh)

i graduated from the mailroom in sept...but i used to spend ALL my money on drugs...never paid bills, and for food i ate ramen 3 times a day...i knew how to budget my money for that...but i am paying for it now as my rates are sky high and paying off old debts from nearly 7 years ago is a killer...

i graduated from the mailroom in sept...but i used to spend ALL my money on drugs...never paid bills, and for food i ate ramen 3 times a day...i knew how to budget my money for that...but i am paying for it now as my rates are sky high and paying off old debts from nearly 7 years ago is a killer...

yeah i would budget money so i would have exactly $0 every month left over...i wised up a bit.....

i never missed a credit card payment, but the day may be coming....

u should steal somebody's identity and start over.....try being PCR, he has a good life...

lol...i am ok right now...not doing drugs allows waking up the next day easier...(of course i will not stay sober, just for the moment i am)...

oh...i forgot to mention my dealer also gave me a $1500/month credit...

thats a good deal...i got 33% off..each order.....cant complain, i just hate having to go get it..i hope it dosent catch up to me one day, but it always does....knock on wood

how did you cut down your drug habit,....meetings..will power....jail/.

how did you cut down your drug habit,....meetings..will power....jail/.

my roommates slowed down there habits alot, i moved half a state away from my dealers, and i started to move up in my job which i didnt want to lose...also i went back to school in jan 03...i decided that i need to have fun on a drug budget of almost $0.00...then i moved out on my own so that was even more incentive to cut down my habits...i guess u could say will-power...

:bounce:

my roommates slowed down there habits alot, i moved half a state away from my dealers, and i started to move up in my job which i didnt want to lose...also i went back to school in jan 03...i decided that i need to have fun on a drug budget of almost $0.00...then i moved out on my own so that was even more incentive to cut down my habits...i guess u could say will-power...

im doing the will power thing now, i cut down drug use by like 75%, but its sorta tough.....its not even the drug...but doing drugs gave me something to do when i was bored or enhances fun at parties/clubs.......watching TV is boring.....drugs make time fly by..its 8pm, then its 5am...

luckily i dont have an addictive personality,+ im not the type to steal or stuff....when the money gone, its gone.......

:bounce:

im doing the will power thing now, i cut down drug use by like 75%, but its sorta tough.....its not even the drug...but doing drugs gave me something to do when i was bored or enhances fun at parties/clubs.......watching TV is boring.....drugs make time fly by..its 8pm, then its 5am...

luckily i dont have an addictive personality,+ im not the type to steal or stuff....when the money gone, its gone.......

sounds good...75% is alot to cut...and it didnt take u long to do it...

i agree with u about the bored thing...it took so long to get passed that because i am often hanging out alone and wishing i had drugs...but after a few years of it u get used to not having it and being bored is ok...i do have an addictive personality so i have changed my lifestyle and friends...i dont hang out with really anyone that i used to when i did drugs and i lost their #'s...i on the other hand from u, did steal and and sell my own shit for money to get...but that was in the past...i am good now...if i happen to go overboard with drugs i make sure to not keep money where i can get my hands on it...so when i am out of what i did take with me i am done...