Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rambo Quote...

digitalphoenix

Random Quote

"Maybe... there aren't any such things as good friends or bad friends - maybe there are just friends, people who stand by you when you're hurt and who help you feel not so lonely. Maybe they're always worth being scared for, and hoping for, and living for. Maybe worth dying for, too, if that's what has to be. No good friends. No bad friends. Only people you want, need to be with; people who build their houses in your heart." --Stephen King, It

:)

Random Quote

"Maybe... there aren't any such things as good friends or bad friends - maybe there are just friends, people who stand by you when you're hurt and who help you feel not so lonely. Maybe they're always worth being scared for, and hoping for, and living for. Maybe worth dying for, too, if that's what has to be. No good friends. No bad friends. Only people you want, need to be with; people who build their houses in your heart." --Stephen King, It

:)

Damn Vic, from all the books Stephen King has written you had to quote from the book I hate the most, IT. I HATE CLOWNS!

"In town you are the law, out here it's me. Don't push it, don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go, let it go....... "

"I want, what they want, and every other guy, who's came over here, spilt his guts, gave everything he had, ONCE, for our country to love us, as much as we, Love...IT. That's what I want."

"They drew first blood , not me..... "

rambo.jpg

"In town you are the law, out here it's me. Don't push it, don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go, let it go....... "

"I want, what they want, and every other guy, who's came over here, spilt his guts, gave everything he had, ONCE, for our country to love us, as much as we, Love...IT. That's what I want."

"They drew first blood , not me..... "

rambo.jpg

The second one was teh best, and after the movie came out, believe it or not, did stand for what those men did, vets agreed on that one, good shit