Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The highest youve ever been

intoxikated

the more i enjoy the music .. the "more" high i am .. and that is 100% natural .. meaning no drugs whatsoever ... it is amazing what your body can do to u when u r really into something ...

so having said that .. the highest i have been was all the times that i heard excellent music .... morillos, sanchez, picotto, marco v, joof, mills, and few other djs' music make me sooo high ..

peace

the more i enjoy the music .. the "more" high i am .. and that is 100% natural .. meaning no drugs whatsoever ... it is amazing what your body can do to u when u r really into something ...

so having said that .. the highest i have been was all the times that i heard excellent music .... morillos, sanchez, picotto, marco v, joof, mills, and few other djs' music make me sooo high ..

peace

u are so :ghey:

peace

Shut up. I'm officially banning you from posting here ever again.

You're so :lame:

go back to your drugs dude ... u dont even understand what i am saying .. lol

pretty arrogant of you to assume I do drugs. Just 'cause I posted here doesn't mean I do anything. Anyway, only a two year old wouldn't understand that you're saying you get a 'natural high' from listening to music. Think this pretty much sums it up on what people think about you

ponchomo.jpg

pretty arrogant of you to assume I do drugs. Just 'cause I posted here doesn't mean I do anything. Anyway, only a two year old wouldn't understand that you're saying you get a 'natural high' from listening to music. Think this pretty much sums it up on what people think about you

ponchomo.jpg

aiight dude .. so u dont do drugs .. actually then i am proud of u ..

and gay .. i dont think so .. and u dont even know me either dude ... so u making your own assumptions .. haha ..

anyways .. peace

Forgive me for getting back to the topic-

Twilo 2000 on my birthday, Sasha and Digweed. Friends just kept handing me pills and I just kept eating them. At one point I was under the disco ball with no clue where I was and trying to figure out how I could find out where I was without asking someone. So I kept spinning around and around but that didn't work so I waited until closing and went home.