Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What have I missed??

cathyo

It seems like I've been away for so long. Ever since that night that my ex screwed me out of seeing PVD to be exact! I was so upset that I didn't even want to look at the board for days!

Then all the stuff happened with finding my birthmother (BTW, all that is going very well. We've been emailing like crazy and comparing personalities). Now I've begun to miss the board and all the fun that goes on here. I know it's only been a few weeks but with all the drama that is always goin' on here I feel waaaaaay behind! What have I missed??

Is Luigi here?? I need a laugh!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

CATHYO!!!!! How are you, sweetie!! cwm38.gif Wow, finding your birth-mother!! Are you going to meet her face to face?

Hope all is going well with you.

Board drama is drama as always. Nothing changes. cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif

Hey you, i almost put out an APB for you today, then i figured you wouldn't see it b/c you haven't been posting!!! So just so you know you were missed!! I always think of you b/c of where I am located during the day. Congrats on finding your birth mother, hope everything works out for you!!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Hi Casey and Nikki!

Yeah, it's incredibly weird to be finding out so much information about myself. I finally know what time I was born, how I was born, what my heritage is, why she had to give me up...

We havn't discussed meeting yet although I'm sure we will. She's down in Florida so some planing will have to go into it.

Other than that, all is well. Mike just left yesterday, 6 months of training for his new job. It's not all that bad, he will be home on weekends. It just sucks right now because now I have to get used to sleeping alone again cwm10.gif Not happy about that at all. I'm just used to seeing him everyday and now that I'm not I'll probably be on here a lot more at night!!

Thanks for the well wishes! cwm12.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

WOW your birth mommie !!! That is soo wonderful!!!!

Good luck sweetheart.. nothing new over here just the same old, imposters, drama.. you know....

Hi vampie!!

Didn't mean to leave you out there! We posted at the same time! I AM very excited! I just found her a week ago today.

Thanks!!!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

GIRLFRIEND!!!!! I thought u feel off the planet!!!! I was rather bummed to see you weren't in attendance at PVD but u were definately there in soul shall we say!!

As for about ur birthmom...thats FABULOUS! I even got chills reading that especially being you must be incredibly excited! Keep us updated and try and head out with us one night soon! Im sure everyone is in agrreance when I say we miss those big bold eyes!!

Keep us posted! cwm38.gif xoxox

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by eggmok:

i know you've missed me . . .

YES, I did cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

Originally posted by sirdante:

u almost went to PVD?!? damn. i was there.

we missed again frown.gif

next time... S&D ???

I know!! Can you believe that! It was the night before and I get a call from my super-inconsiderate ex. He tells me that he has to work or something like that and he couldn't get the boys! I couldn't believe it! What's worse is he waited to the last minute to tell me. I was so excited!

------------------

blultbar.gif

Originally posted by apotheosis:

Mikey.

strike 3 now. frown.gif

Does that mean I'm out?? Better not!

Hey, how 'bout next time I bring the little ones with me?? They can *help* you in the booth while I dance! tongue.gif Whadda ya say??!! I promise they are very well behaved cwm25.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif