Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit review

the night begun making fake stamps on me and my friends hand,but then we got caught LOL (seriously the bouncers in Spirit are dumb) the music wasnt that mellow as what i thought it would be..it was a sick night..except my friends got into a fight around 1.i dropped a pill on the main dance floor..while i was trying to pick it up ,this sercurity was standing right next to me lookin at me.then i was like fcuk! i left the club early around 5 ,i wonder if the music went crazy or not :gang:

the night begun making fake stamps on me and my friends hand,but then we got caught LOL (seriously the bouncers in Spirit are dumb) the music wasnt that mellow as what i thought it would be..it was a sick night..except my friends got into a fight around 1.i dropped a pill on the main dance floor..while i was trying to pick it up ,this sercurity was standing right next to me lookin at me.then i was like fcuk! i left the club early around 5 ,i wonder if the music went crazy or not

Judging by the above post, the quality of the crowd @ Spirit has just sunk to an all time low.

haha the bouncers are dumb, but they still caught ya huh?

the night begun making fake stamps on me and my friends hand,but then we got caught LOL (seriously the bouncers in Spirit are dumb) the music wasnt that mellow as what i thought it would be..it was a sick night..except my friends got into a fight around 1.i dropped a pill on the main dance floor..while i was trying to pick it up ,this sercurity was standing right next to me lookin at me.then i was like fcuk! i left the club early around 5 ,i wonder if the music went crazy or not :gang:

:stupid:

haha, if the bouncers are so dumb then how come they busted you twice in one night? What does that say about you.....

seriously the bouncers in Spirit are dumb

hum...if they are the same ones when i was there back in January, they are the old twilo security so believe me: they've seen it all (1). so maybe you should think twice before insulting people.

backupqueen

(1) and there can be absolutely no comparison between spirit now and what was going on back then at twilo.

:grenade:

nu nrg was great

markus shultz was good too but a little too mellow for me

the crowd was a little weird at times

ones again the etards from china town were in full effect

these two asian guys are dancing with two girls then the girls leave so the too dudes start dancing with each other like rubbing up on each other and shit

pretty funny

NRG was sick and Markus Schultz kept the crowd going afterwards. Sure you had yor usual meatheads and the asian crowd....which you would find in any of the big clubs....but for the most part the crowd was good, the venue and effects were great, and the music was awesome! :bounce::bounce: