Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Crystal Method confirmed for Ultra 7

Sorry about the lack of updates, just been insane over here. As you may have heard the rumours we can now confirm that THE CRYSTAL METHOD is one of the Ultra 7 headliners. Fresh off their nomination for Best Electronic Album of the Year at the 2005 Grammy's Scott & Ken are ready to return to Ultra. More info to come.

• 2 weeks later...

the last time they played ultra was three years ago and they were on as the sun was setting on the mainstage. the lineup was good that year on the mainstage great flow. from what i can remember tcm was on around 5, then sander k, oakie, george acosta, bt, tiesto, pvd! bt was a little too slow after ga and lost the vibe slightly but that year was tiesto first year and he picked it up.

good times :bounce: ,

the last time they played ultra was three years ago and they were on as the sun was setting on the mainstage. the lineup was good that year on the mainstage great flow. from what i can remember tcm was on around 5, then sander k, oakie, george acosta, bt, tiesto, pvd! bt was a little too slow after ga and lost the vibe slightly but that year was tiesto first year and he picked it up.

good times :bounce: ,

I remember.. but I think that the best line up put up front on the mainstage was when Underworld perform.. it was a caravan of bombshells one after another.. Sander K, Oakenfold, tiesto, Underworld, PvD.. crazyyyyyyy

yes i have to confirm with that. even though that year i left the theater towards the end of tiesto's show to go catch the ending of rabbit in the moon and had a hard time getting back in for underworld. luckily i was able to catch most of their show. which to this date i would i have to say was the best live show i have seen at ultra.

last year started out real strong with junkie and it had a good flow but oakie and the chems were to slow. the chems really picked up towards the end of their set. pvd ended it right as usual.

:beer: