Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nichole Van Croft

dgtlfnk

Her knockers look a little fugged up. Bad doctor, boooo. The diaper butt doesn't look right either.

Wtf are you talkin' about? You mean her tits don't look fake enough for you? 'Cause they actually, while not perfect, look more natural than 95% of the fake jobs out there. Each to his own, I guess.

And "diaper butt"???? :huh: Are you seeing the same pics? Her thick ass and legs are fuckin' bangin'!

Wtf are you talkin' about? You mean her tits don't look fake enough for you? 'Cause they actually, while not perfect, look more natural than 95% of the fake jobs out there. Each to his own, I guess.

And "diaper butt"???? :huh: Are you seeing the same pics? Her thick ass and legs are fuckin' bangin'!

exactly

anyway ppl on this board lean more towards fake lookin skanks, didn't know grown men where so into barbie dolls as kids

Look at all the weird lumps in her left boob. You think this looks more natural than 95% of boob jobs, you must not have seen many.

NicholeVanCroft002.jpg

And diaper butt refers to the big white tan mark on her backside. Get with the lingo.

NicholeVanCroft004.jpg

Look at all the weird lumps in her left boob. You think this looks more natural than 95% of boob jobs, you must not have seen many.

NicholeVanCroft002.jpg

You need to look closer. I think yer seeing an illusion caused by her tan lines and the way the lighting is hitting it. There aren't any "lumps" if you look closely. Maybe, just maybe you can see a hint of the implant preventing a perfectly smooth curve... but it truly is minor.

And diaper butt refers to the big white tan mark on her backside. Get with the lingo.

NicholeVanCroft004.jpg

:laugh: Sorry. Forgot my handbook.

Seems both negative comments are caused by her tan lines... and I agree, not necessarily a big fan. I honestly was looking right past that, I guess. Her body is pretty damn fine.

Btw... look at that same curve of her left breast, but in the 2nd pic. Seems like a pretty perfect curve there.

Your honor... the titty defense rests.

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...