Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Three ~3/5/05~ Sonar Nite Club.. House Music All Nite Long..

dnbdre

I'm showing up with 35 guests, I need at least 10 tables...pm so we can arrange, also...I need to know what the valet parking situation is like, you hear me buddy? I don't want to show up with a dozen of a A-list kind'a guests and be treated like a ho-bo, do you understand anything I'm saying?

I hope we can do business together, I really like your promotional style...

sincerelly,

The Funk

ps. damn tequilas! :screwy:

His remix of U.N.K.L.E. (James Lavelle) - 'Rain' was pretty good. I wish there would have been more people. The guy who opened for Three was a bit weak (except for the DJ Buck Remix of 'Afrikali'). BUt Three threw down some nasty records, none of which I never heard. Me liked! :bowdown:

His remix of U.N.K.L.E. (James Lavelle) - 'Rain' was pretty good. I wish there would have been more people. The guy who opened for Three was a bit weak (except for the DJ Buck Remix of 'Afrikali'). BUt Three threw down some nasty records, none of which I never heard. Me liked! :bowdown:

i thought for sure he would have brought his copy of reign....it's a good thing we brought ours :biggrin: .........phillip i'm happy that you made it up for this....i knew it was right up your alley....smile.gif ........nicole i enjoyed our lil chat...it was good to finally meet you.....you guys should have stayed longer.....we had a sick after party :drunk: ......i can't w8 to hear three through it down again for the conference.....i'm counting down the days......:pint: