Wednesday- Laid 05 Party(day)

Steve Lawler @ State

Erick Morillo @ Space afterhours

Thursday- RA Pool Party(day)

Sullivan Room WMC 2005

Friday- Nikki Beach(day & night)

Saturday- Ultra 7

Deep Dish @ Space

These are my plans, but who knows what happens once you get there. I'm gonna be so retarded after WMC from all the partying . :screwy: Can't wait. :D:pint::bounce:

hrm...

3/22, tuesday -

MAW/Soulfuric @ crobar

3/23, wednesday -

Smart Bar @ marlin (early)

Buzzin Fly @ raleigh (not so early)

no idea later

3/24, thursday -

Shipwrecked (early)

Defected @ amika, or Om @ mansion, or both ;)

3/25, friday -

Floatin w/ ?uestlove, andy caldwell, onionz, ss & shy fx, etc on the biscayne lady yacht (early)

Aquabooty .05 @ nocturnal

3/26, saturday -

dinner at tantra (early)

Ovum @ pawn shop

:bounce:

now that's good planning

sucks but no :(

i have to go to another music convention for work this year - south by southwest

it's in austin the week before wmc. i've been able to hit wmc for the last 4 years, but this year i'm going to have to go to sxsw. i'm sure it will be fun, but miami's where i want to be.

any chance of you coming to coachella this year?

NO WAY!!! :gang: gotta get those beat samples to me man..... :type:

sucks but no :(

i have to go to another music convention for work this year - south by southwest

it's in austin the week before wmc. i've been able to hit wmc for the last 4 years, but this year i'm going to have to go to sxsw. i'm sure it will be fun, but miami's where i want to be.

any chance of you coming to coachella this year?

i'm sure you'll have craploads of fun at sxsw :) i don't think i'll be making it out to coachella this year. i have to go away on business shortly after i get back after wmc. oh well!

thats cool. is that work with fragrances or is it more like the smell they add to natural gas so you know you are having a leak before you light a match and blow your house up.

i'm guessing you are a house dj?

depends on what grant we're working under. in the past we've done studies regarding sexual orientation and induced sensitivity of certain odors, racial differences in perception, pheremones (no, not that cheap crap sold in the back of magazines that supossedly will make you irresistable to the opposite sex ;) ), and yep, we have done work on beauty/personal care products as well.

edit - yep, i play house. good guess ;)

*Fly in*

Wed, 3/23 - Start @ Amika (Naked Party)

end @ Crobar (Made in Italy/ Junkie XL)

Thurs, 3/24 - check out prive (Miguel Migs)

end @ MANSION (Farina...)

Fri, 3/25 - Start @ Nikki Beach

maybe hit up wetgrooves sometime during the day / night

check out Opium during pm (Pacha)

Sat - fly home...

HOLY SHIT... ONLY 17 days away!!!!

:party:

THUR ARRIVE AT 8 PM MIAMI AIRPORT. STOP IN AT SOCIAL GROOVES EVENT FOR A LITTLE TSUAMI BENFIT FUNDRAISER, THEN OFF TO CLUB 841 MOSTWANTED DJS PARTY, THEN HIT PLAYBOY INGROOVES TO END THE NIGHT.

FRI START OFF AT SAGAMORE FOR FREE RED BULL OFF TO FLOATING PARTY ON CRUISE BOAT4-8 PM, THEN OFF TO WETGROOVES TO CATCH MAIN DJS 8-10 PM @ SHELBOURNE, THEN OFF TO CLEVENDER FOR ********* POOL PARTY10-MIDNIGHT, THEN OFF TO STEVE PORTER EXCLUSIVE SET PORTERHOUSE@ STATE.

SAT ULTRA COME GUYS ARE YOU KIDDING ME THE BEST ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL IN US, THEN OFF TO VICTOR CALDERONE @ WAREHOUSE 1-4 AM , DEEP DISH 4-7 AM, THEN OFF TO NOCTURNAL FOR CONTAGIOUS 7- TILL IT CLOSES.

bE SURE TO WATCH OUT FOR TSUAMI BENIFIT FLYERS HITTING MIAMI BY STORM WMC WEEK. FIRST DAY THUR AT SHELBOURNE WETGROOVES AND SO ON. iF ANYBODY WANTS TO HELP US OUT WE ARE ORDER ANOTHER BATCH OF FLYERS SO AKLL TOGETHER WE HAD IN IST BATCH 10000 IN WHICH 2000 GOES TO M3 SUMMIT AND 500 GO TO SOCIAL GROOVE. THEN WE ARE ORDERING ANOTHER 5000. IF YOU WANT TO HELP GET A HOLD OF ME .

THANKS

ERIC SMITH

PURPLE COW PRODUCTIONS

DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONS

CELL 1-513-293-5896

bengals041@yahoo.com

thursday: howells at bed

friday: radio one during the day, not sure of what to do at night.

saturday: rest relax & recover bbq followed by the ultra after party.

ok since i didnt get tix to howells i am probably going to try Nocturnal:

Felix Da Housecat, Tommie Sunshine, 2 Many DJs, Tiga, DJ Hell, & Junior Sanchez

:D

MONDAY

Jumping on the plane in Stockholm, SWE at 8.40, arrives in Helsinki, FIN at 9.50, jump on the next plane 20 minutes later which destinations is: MIAMI!

Arrival at 3.40 PM, have to wait for 5 hours for a friend who's flying in from Amsterdam.

Cab to Days Inn hotel in SoBe, eat, shower then off to the PHUTURE party at Nocturnal with James Holden, Desyn Masiello + more

TUESDAY

AMSTERDAM MEETS MIAMI at Nikki Beach; Matthew Dekay, Özgur Can etc.

Dunno what to do at night yet ... Any recomendations?

WEDNESDAY

Start off the day at The Leslie Hotel & Cafe where Gabriel & Dresden, Scumfrog, Way Out West, Noel Sanger etc. will be at ... Then off to TOES IN THE SAND at The Creek where Noel Sanger, Austin Leeds, Thomas Penton, Ty Tek and more are spinning ... And then maybe SUBLIMINAL SESSIONS at Space With Erick Morillo, Harry Romero, Seb Fontaine, Tom Stephan, Saeed and Steve Angello

THURSDAY

PROTON RADIO party at Cafeteria and then the SULLIVAN ROOM SHOWCASE at Teasers with Behrouz, Scumfrog, Pablo Ceballos, Jay Tripwire and many others

FRIDAY

BBC RADIO 1 at Nikki Beach; Zabiela, Deep Dish, Pete Tong, Nic Fanciulli, Desyn Masiello, Judge Jules, Lee Cabrera, Axwell etc. then off to the NERVINE RECORDS party at Joia - Pillavin & Zimbardo, Saeed Younan, Thomas Penton, Inkfish, Austin Leeds, Mary Roc etc.

SATURDAY

Only two events bouncing around in my mind for this day ...

ULTRA at Bayfront Park and ULTRA AFTERPARTY at American Airlines Arena with Sasha, Digweed, Zabiela, Cattaneo, Lavelle and UNKLE (LIVE)

SUNDAY

BBQ party somewhere in Miami, dunno where yet but I'm sure it'll be fun :)

MONDAY

Going back home to cold, shitty, boring Sweden ... *freezing*

Well, that's how my week probably will look like :screwy:

MONDAY!

Arrival at 3.40 PM, have to wait for 5 hours for a friend who's flying in from Amsterdam.

Bro...tell your friend to meet you at the hotel. FAWK THAT!!! $25 cab ride would be worth it. cheaper if you can find someone to share cab.

Bro...tell your friend to meet you at the hotel. FAWK THAT!!! $25 cab ride would be worth it. cheaper if you can find someone to share cab.

We've been talking about that and yes ... I'm not alone, it's me and 2 other friends so we'll share a cab. Sucks for my friend from Holland thou, haha whatever.

wait for nobody, just go on your own, thats 5 hours of drinking that he would be missing,....

Wednesday March 23rd 2005 a 24 Hour Event

24 Hour Food and Liquor!!!

Free Passouts day and night!!!

$10 Cover or $5 with WMC or M3 Badge

Buy Pre-sales at: www.brownpapertickets.com/event/965

VIP Please RSVP: 813-368-8925

Zno's: 1434 Collins Avenue, 3rd Floor

Indoor/Outdoor venue with two stages

Sound & Lighting by; Orijjinn (Little Rock, Arkansas)

Visuals by: Psybervision.tv

Presented by: Uplift AM, Turn Up the Volume, MMI & Direct Drive NYC

Official South Florida release of www.drunkliving.com

Noon - 8pm:

Steve Gerrard, Dj Samer, Mortar & Pestle, Alfonz De La Mota, Dj Madison, Parker Lee, Matt Cass, DJSLIP187, Dj AKA, Dj Trickey Pat, Shadow Spirit, Mekka, Vbutterfly, A_Unknown, Jay Newbold

8pm - 4am:

Frankie Bones, Simply Jeff, Filthy Rich, Danny the Wildchild, Slater Hogan, Forest Green, Notorious Nino & Damien, Devine & emilyPLAY(Live PA), Dj Kares, Matt Harris, Elektra, Don-L, GS, Dj Endo, Anonymous Phantoms

4am - Noon: Special DnB Afterhours presented by MMI, Direct Drive NYC, and Uplift AM

John B, Mason vs. dSTAR, Burner Brothers, Datcyde, Basic Operations, Beet & Bad Lieutenant, Factor E, Dirty Channel, Tread, DJ MF & Midway, Hi Cue, Deucewild & AceLogik, EON

Also Featuring MC's: ILLY MC, BRACE, ALPHA MC, JJ

Sponsorships and FREE Giveaways by:

www.DrunkLiving.com

ELITEFLYERS.COM "You can't beat ELITE!"

Wreckless Recordings

Sur America Records

Dirty Waters Clothing

Concept Crew

Armada Clothing

Turn Up The Volume DJ & Artist management

TOPAZ @ AMIKA

SATURDAY 26th MARCH 6pm – 5am

Presented By : Afterglow/OPDance/Blue Moon Productions

An 11 Hour line up of International DJ’s playing the very best of House.

Talent: JUSTIN HARRIS (Freaks, OpDance), DJ DRC (Undefinedmusik) , DIGS (DIY Discs. Groove Pool), KAI & RAJI YOSHITOSHI (EP Recordings), DIZ of Iz & Diz (Classic), DJ KERI (Joint Recordings), DJ MCB & DJ TSUNAMI (Blue Moon Productions),SHAWN RUDNICK (Ritual Sound recordings, Amika Resident), SUZY SOLAR (Nurodisk Records), SIMON WARD (Afterglow)

IndepenDance @ The Creek

The Creek, 2360 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach

Sunday 27th 12 Noon - 12 Midnight

Presented By: Afterglow/OPDance/Blue Moon Productions

A 12 Hour line up of International DJ’s playing the best in House music out at the pool.

Talent: JUSTIN HARRIS (Freaks, OpDance), SUENO SOUL(Newlite Muzik, Mack DJ, Stealth Records) 2hr Sunset Session 6-8pm, DJ DRC (Undefinedmusik) , DIGS (DIY Discs), DJ TSUNAMI (Tusom) , SHAWN RUDNICK (Propulsion Records, Amika Resident), SIMON WARD (Afterglow Resident), AB LOGIC (Mind Control, Roundtable Records)NYC, GODFATHER SAGE (Mind Control, expansionbroadcast.com)DC, Plus more tba

Ages: 21+

Cover: $5