Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seriously..theres a narc on cp

disk-ofreak

another time (many on this one)

some dude asked if they checked my pockets at the door.

a few other words were in ther conversation but they were implying that i was there to either buy or sell.

then he finds out the cops in the place were my friends and i was their inside man for that night.

seriuosly, he might not be a narc/nypd..

but hes still shady....

another time (many on this one)

some dude asked if they checked my pockets at the door.

a few other words were in ther conversation but they were implying that i was there to either buy or sell.

then he finds out the cops in the place were my friends and i was their inside man for that night.

seriuosly, he might not be a narc/nypd..

but hes still shady....

im so confused........how does that prove he's a narc........

i dont think things said on here are even admissible in court.........sorta like writing lyrics or a book.......our screenames are not the real us....its a version of us...........like i was a rapper the notorious p.o.d. and i said i do and sell drugs..it couldnt be used against me........

there is a guy on here HYPE>..............i will post a pic...stay away if you see him.....he rats out people, from what i hear....... :laugh2:

:gang:

im so confused........how does that prove he's a narc........

i dont think things said on here are even admissible in court.........sorta like writing lyrics or a book.......our screenames are not the real us....its a version of us...........like i was a rapper the notorious p.o.d. and i said i do and sell drugs..it couldnt be used against me........

there is a guy on here HYPE>..............i will post a pic...stay away if you see him.....he rats out people, from what i hear....... :laugh2:

:gang:

I FINALLY READ IT>>>>>LOL>.....i assume all links are inimportant

:gang: liquidtouch

There's a dude on CP who always sends me PMs asking me where I get shit and how much for and bla bla bla....thank God I never answer....could narcs really use this stuff against us?

if you set up a deal, through PM, i think they can..

but not in general posting.........i put a disclaimer in my sig...........saying that everything is false.......cause "obviously" it is....

i get alot of PMs too, from people with like 1 post.......honestly, dont think their narcs..just kids trying to get a hookup...but i worked hard to get mine.....and im not giving them out........LOL

It took me the LONGEST time to get contacts....a while ago, I ran into this kid at a JP night at Black, and he said that he's been in the scene for like 7 years and how he always goes into the city and bla bla bla, and we exchanged numbers bc I thought he was cool...the next day, he starts calling me and asking if I can get him pills...I didn't feel like going all the way into Brooklyn, so he says that he can go himself and starts pestering me for my dealer's number...one night he called and said that he was with his boys and they needed pills and were going to drive into Brooklyn to get them...but he was from like South Jersey. I thought it was weird that he would want to drive all the way from south Jersey to Brooklyn just to get 8 pills for a hundred bucks...he's been "in the JP scene" for 7 years and he doesnt have any contacts to get pills?! I think he's a major narc...I haven't really talked to him for like 8 months, and he just IMed me asking if I could get pills for him...hello, make your own contacts! I never really thought much about it before, but you do have to be really careful about what you say and who you say it to...

It took me the LONGEST time to get contacts....a while ago, I ran into this kid at a JP night at Black, and he said that he's been in the scene for like 7 years and how he always goes into the city and bla bla bla, and we exchanged numbers bc I thought he was cool...the next day, he starts calling me and asking if I can get him pills...I didn't feel like going all the way into Brooklyn, so he says that he can go himself and starts pestering me for my dealer's number...one night he called and said that he was with his boys and they needed pills and were going to drive into Brooklyn to get them...but he was from like South Jersey. I thought it was weird that he would want to drive all the way from south Jersey to Brooklyn just to get 8 pills for a hundred bucks...he's been "in the JP scene" for 7 years and he doesnt have any contacts to get pills?! I think he's a major narc...I haven't really talked to him for like 8 months, and he just IMed me asking if I could get pills for him...hello, make your own contacts! I never really thought much about it before, but you do have to be really careful about what you say and who you say it to...

im surprised a dealer would even sell to him

i took my two best friends to get them shit from my dealer and i called and said they were coming along.....the dealer was like nobody but you can come.... :splat:

plus even after you get a contact...it takes awhile to build up trust..make sure that the weights are good, he gives good discounts, he is reliable...and his product is good...

better to be safe than sorry..

umm hello? you have to be stupid to post serious drug related info on a message board. it is one thing to talk about tokin a bong but abother to talk about wehre you got your K last night.

goodpoint, we dont talk about where though.....

we may give a town, but its so obvioius anyways..it would make no difference...

Very smart, I'd have nothing to do with him. Anyone who makes such a big deal out of getting a "contact" is def up to something. Cops have to produce something in a certain amount of time once they start an operation. Otherwise they can't justify the budgetary expenditure. If they don't produce they just drop it and start up somewhere else fresh. I would guess you didn't hear from him for awhile because he had something else to pursue. Right now you're just a possible lead in his files he'll probably call on from time to time hoping something will develop out of it he can follow through to a bust.

umm hello? you have to be stupid to post serious drug related info on a message board. it is one thing to talk about tokin a bong but abother to talk about wehre you got your K last night.

i have a question:

is "K" short for cokaine or ketamine (sp?) ?

(i always wonder when i read threads in here from time to time)

i have a question:

is "K" short for cokaine or ketamine (sp?) ?

(i always wonder when i read threads in here from time to time)

this question is alittle shady................hmmmmm...........

if this was in person, would you want me to talk closer to your shirt, so the microphone can pick up sound better......jk

k=special k=ketamine

this question is alittle shady................hmmmmm...........

if this was in person, would you want me to talk closer to your shirt, so the microphone can pick up sound better......jk

k=special k=ketamine

so cokaine is "something special" and ketamine is "k", right?

;)

lol i know how this sounds, but this place is like my 101 on drugs. i don´t take em and am not in "the scene", so you guys are my main source for info.

like for example, in the recent soutpark episode "stupid spoiled whore video playset" where they take on paris hilton, all the 4th grade girls dress and act like sluts except for wendy. wendy wants to come to one of their slut parties, they say

sluttly 4th-grade girls: "you don´t want to go to this party, we´re inviting all the boys, and we´re gonna play spin the bottle and two minutes in the closet, and we´re gonna do ketamine"

wendy: "that´s okay"

slutty girls: "oh please, do you even know what ketamine is?"

wendy: "yes"

slutty girls: "see, you ARE too smart! yeah, we have no idea what ketamine is. sorry wendy, you´re just not a whore, get lost!"

:laugh: :laugh:

i would have not gotten this joke without browsing this board from time to time ;)

so cokaine is "something special" and ketamine is "k", right?

;)

lol i know how this sounds, but this place is like my 101 on drugs. i don´t take em and am not in "the scene", so you guys are my main source for info.

like for example, in the recent soutpark episode "stupid spoiled whore video playset" where they take on paris hilton, all the 4th grade girls dress and act like sluts except for wendy. wendy wants to come to one of their slut parties, they say

sluttly 4th-grade girls: "you don´t want to go to this party, we´re inviting all the boys, and we´re gonna play spin the bottle and two minutes in the closet, and we´re gonna do ketamine"

wendy: "that´s okay"

slutty girls: "oh please, do you even know what ketamine is?"

wendy: "yes"

slutty girls: "see, you ARE too smart! yeah, we have no idea what ketamine is. sorry wendy, you´re just not a whore, get lost!"

:laugh: :laugh:

i would have not gotten this joke without browsing this board from time to time ;)

no cocaine is just cocaine...god's greatest gift to humans...so i guess it is somethign special

its hard to get pills in jersey