Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets Be Crystal Clear...

the part about hitler having daily injections of meth is crazy, looking back now that would explain his radical behavior so much bettter.... Crazy to think about it that theoretically he could have dominated the entire world and meth had a part to do in it.... in theory meth could have then been a partial cause for the end of the world as we know it.

I've seen some scary methheads....thats kinda why I stopped going to Disco as much as I used to....I never got into meth, but everyone I know who did it was always so angry and on edge....

I also used to go to this afterhours place on the LES called Essex...its the most ghetto afterhours party EVER, but it used to be the only one that I knew about back in the day....the kids there were so cracked out on meth, I thought they were going to snap...this one scary guy kept talking to me even though I was with my boyfriend, so I finally made up some excuse and politely told him I had to go...he came up to me like half an hour later when I was about to leave, confronted me, and then threw a chair across the bar and got kicked out....freaking scary shiiiit, thats why I never got into that stuff

...he came up to me like half an hour later when I was about to leave, confronted me, and then threw a chair across the bar and got kicked out....freaking scary shiiiit, thats why I never got into that stuff

WOW, that reminds me of the time I was bangin this guy who was on meth... I asked him to sit in the lounge chair...for some unknown reason, he got really pissed...he kicked the lounge chair across the room

crack is fun too... you can smoke it and become a waste of life... AND its cheaper than tina and will get it over with much quicker...

tina is just bad shit dude... there is nothing glam around it plus it just makes you an asshole... so lame

crack only lasts 10 minutes.. tina can last 10 hours

you are all repeating the same thing over and over, if someone is gonna do the drugs they are gonna do them, they arent gonna listen to some cornball on a thread telling them to "cut it out"... and it doesent cause people to make irrational sexual decisions, people do...dummies

you are all repeating the same thing over and over, if someone is gonna do the drugs they are gonna do them, they arent gonna listen to some cornball on a thread telling them to "cut it out"... and it doesent cause people to make irrational sexual decisions, people do...dummies
get a clue u noob for real!!this is a big problem dont treat it like noones cares cuz some people do care and dont have that fuck it attitude.why dont you READ the WHOLE SIte before making a comment like that.

get a clue u noob for real!!this is a big problem dont treat it like noones cares cuz some people do care and dont have that fuck it attitude.why dont you READ the WHOLE SIte before making a comment like that.

Not that it isn't a problem, but get off your soapbox already. People know its a problem, you and others on this thread have stated it time and again. Instead of flaming people for voicing their opinion why don't you go and do something about the problem.

this thread is mostly saying "all drugs are not the same and crystal is to put in the same category as crack, heroine -it's not your usual e, k, coke".

now if this flies above your head as "corn" too bad; but please do not make any conclusions on how other people might react to this thread...i have a feeling everyone else is actually smarter and more intellectually sophisticated than you are.