Clubplanet Nightlife Community

celts trade payton for 'toine

jtk4

yeah but who is going to be a free agent next year? PAyton liked playing here and wanted to go out west if he was traded and we go and trade him to the fuckn hawks.

I just want to say I am sorry Gary we fucked you. You played hard here and we stuck it to you. Its all business I guess.

Doc will not put up with toine's shit he will be benched before the end of the year.

i guess atlanta is going to buy out paytons contract and he will resign with the celts. If thats the case I LOVE THE MOVE

If this actually happens, then Ainge is a genious...if not, he's a fucking idiot for trading away the guy that has made that team finally look like they got some direction

I still dont like the gamble

also, Jiri Welsh is a Cavalier now? damn...I liked him. Hope the first round pick they pick up for him turns into someone decent and the Celts dont in turn trade him away the next year for some 35 year old reserve that never gets off the bench

JR Bremer, Delk, Battie, Kedrick, Eric Williams, Waltah, and free agent signings Mike James and Googs

for

LaFrentz, Ricky D, and 5 draft picks, 2 of which are conditional (and GP if he really comes back)

better then that gm from NY