Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cox at Twilo this friday...

bwags

Was his 7 hour set last month masterful? When is the best time to show up between 11-6? How is Mark Lewis--the guy after him?

All these questions because I have some friends coming in town. I know that I want to see Carl, but concerned as my friends like the PVD peaks and valley's stuff, and on Cox's live disc--its very consistent. Need imput...

cwm28.gif

------------------

"Some people are fortunately enough to have a vacation every 5 days...luckily I am one of them."

Cox was awesome last time. THe music he spun was relatively hard, but with layers upon layers (as opposed to just a boring, consistent boom boom boom). Hey, thats what you get with a master on three turntables.

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Good stuff you guys...I am definately ready for Carl. Its going to be sweet. There is always the excitement of seing someone you've never seen before. I bet Mark Lewis is going to have to keep the crowd there...hoepfully pull out all the stops.

Cheers.

------------------

"Some people are fortunately enough to have a vacation every 5 days...luckily I am one of them."

1 is a good time to go. I went to the last 3 Cox shows....in-fuckin-credible! Really Hard... Pounding is more like it....3 records atta time....I was blown away... put it to this way I've neva seen more ppl dance than at a Cox show. His albums blow goats but live he's off da hook! Mark Lewis is good.

see ya on the dancefloor cwm9.gif

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 11-29-2000).]

Carl is the master. Not all his CD's suck...

I'm happy with the latest live disk from Crobar and The Sound of Ultimate B.A.S.E. is one of favorite all time disks. Play it loud.

As for the peaks and valley people they might like Mark Lewis. I've yet to be impressed by him.