Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which personality type are you more attracted to?

nyckitty69

If you were at a party w/ many ppl are u more attracted to the girl / guy sitting alone minding their own business or the one who is outwardly gregarious and the life of the party?

Sheesh... too many posts... I have a massive case of insomnia and it's not a good thing ....

I dunno...guess it depends. Just someone who can make me laugh....can take my bullshit (and there's a lot), can maybe spoil me. He can be sweet but have an attitude at times. My man I'm with now is like that excpet......he has a jealous streak.....I don't care for them to be jealous.

I dunno...guess it depends. Just someone who can make me laugh....can take my bullshit (and there's a lot), can maybe spoil me. He can be sweet but have an attitude at times. My man I'm with now is like that excpet......he has a jealous streak.....I don't care for them to be jealous.

Who is he jealous of? :devil: lol jk

I usually pick the girls that are hot, but dressed slutty in a 'I'm trying too hard way'. They usually talk alot of shit and can't back it up in bed too. This is a good thing, because then I can punish them with the cock and treat them like shit, but they'll keep coming back and back because I'm handsome and my pole is large.

I usually pick the girls that are hot, but dressed slutty in a 'I'm trying too hard way'. They usually talk alot of shit and can't back it up in bed too. This is a good thing, because then I can punish them with the cock and treat them like shit, but they'll keep coming back and back because I'm handsome and my pole is large.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actauly I don't suck.....wait....I suck yes....but not at sex.

Doubtful. You just think that, because if you are indeed hot, guys will put up with lack of skills just to tap something that's asthetically pleasing, and then not tell you the truth. Because hey..a hole is a hole (as long as it's not sloppy and loose).

Doubtful. You just think that, because if you are indeed hot, guys will put up with lack of skills just to tap something that's asthetically pleasing, and then not tell you the truth. Because hey..a hole is a hole (as long as it's not sloppy and loose).

Id definately put up with a lack of skills if shes hott, therefore you have the oportunity to teach and abuse her all you want lol, thats no biggy! The one thing I will not put up with, is a girl with a bad attitude. I dont care how fine she is, if shes gonna try to order me around and with hold sex when I refuse, I'll just find it somewhere else plain and simple. So thats the only thing I cant put up with.

Id definately put up with a lack of skills if shes hott, therefore you have the oportunity to teach and abuse her all you want lol, thats no biggy! The one thing I will not put up with, is a girl with a bad attitude. I dont care how fine she is, if shes gonna try to order me around and with hold sex when I refuse, I'll just find it somewhere else plain and simple. So thats the only thing I cant put up with.

Hahahahaa...guess I'd better say bye to my man.....hhaha.

thread is too funny

at a party i'd go for the quiet girl prob if i'm aiming to just talk n chill as well, i'd prob hand her a drink anyway

if i'm looking to just party and have a good time i'd prob say sup to the gregarious one for a few, but eventually steer off to the quiet one and try to get her to have a good time.

logik, way too funny lol, hot bitches that suck in bed are so bad >_<