Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could meet anyone from the cp sex board...

nyckitty69

past or present, who would it be? (I "borrowed" from liqidtouch's idea as you can see) In all fairness, I'll only list the ppl who have been around for some yrs:

Past: (a lot)

tastyt, xtcgspot, elementx, shook, sutogame (he posted a few yrs ago on rare occasions, cool guy)

Present (I don't know anyone but these ppl have the most interesting threads):

slickslider, liqidtouch, lalate, gabo

Ok, I wasted enough of your & my time w/ these questions, thanx for all your input. Back to studying and reader mode for now. Adios cp ppl. take it easy

I wanta say, the people that Ive met (in person) have had a wonderful impact on my life. And I thank you. Sometimes, Ive had an impact on others. One night, I was told by another post that I saved his life. Ironically, I didnt know how to insure that he would still be okay. I went on cp, and found someone else that had a similar problem. I didnt know what to do. Turned out there was, another friend I had met (in person) on cp that had the same problem. I phone this poster up. He was wonderful. He told me everything to help the other dude out.

To this day, neither knows of the other. Only I know that this one cp poster helped this other cp poster so deeply that one week in 04.

Nympho 69 (because I wanna have her baby)

Lina (because I want her to wear the tat UPS outfit :drool: )

N.B. (because she loves Aria as much as I do)

Somebitch (don't we have the same b_day)

LickMyLips (Since we've stalked each other for years LOL)

SexyBabyD (because most people hate on her :itsok: )

nypho is cool ass poeples...ive known her for YEARS..before i even knew bout CP....when i saw she posed on here i was like WHAT THE!!! :laugh:

small world man

anywhoo, i would love to meet everyone...im a people person i guess... :)

i have met alot of nice people from CP @ my gigs and such and have become friends with alot of them. not everyone is as they seem on the board....9 times out of 10 they are really really cool fun luvin bastards :)

nypho is cool ass poeples...ive known her for YEARS..before i even knew bout CP....when i saw she posed on here i was like WHAT THE!!! :laugh:

small world man

anywhoo, i would love to meet everyone...im a people person i guess... :)

i have met alot of nice people from CP @ my gigs and such and have become friends with alot of them. not everyone is as they seem on the board....9 times out of 10 they are really really cool fun luvin bastards :)

u allready met me....uf cp life is complete!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::D

Dude, STFU...................you're a fake ass nigga!!!!!

J/K, you know you're cool as fuck loved meeting you guys.......now when do I eat box:grin3:!!!!

thats the way i like the bitches (and i mean bitch in a good way, not like when i talk about koky!!!!!!) to talk to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

strip poker this sunday!?!?!?!?!?!!?:D