Clubplanet Nightlife Community

And the survey says....??? WHY!!! *MUST READ*

soulsimple

I was curious as to why some folks actually go to clubs? Is it to meet people? Is it to get drunk, get laid? Is it to get high? Is it to hear good music, socialize? What??!!!.....I want to hear from music lovers period! What is it that you go to the club for?...........Tell us?? :aaah:

:werd: I go 2 try to listen to new sounds & get in the vibe, but sometimes:

A) The crowd is totally wack

B) The DJ is totally wack

C) Both of the above

I hardly see people get excited about a song that is being played by the DJ

anymore, it's like they just listen to whatever is thrown at them, and

they just either sit there bopping their head with no emotion at all. :(

C) Both of the above

You've been frequenting Club Space again, haven't you? :D

C) Both of the above

that's why i rather wait for the parties where i know the music will move me. i'll even travel the distance to hear a good dj if it's worth it......unfortunately, it doesn't happen often enough.

that's why i rather wait for the parties where i know the music will move me. i'll even travel the distance to hear a good dj if it's worth it......unfortunately, it doesn't happen often enough.

But sometimes we are even dissappointed by the DJ's we expect to be good....and we find ourselves going to parties not because of the music...but because thats where everyone else is going to be.....and lets "keep it real", no one likes to be the first to do anything......we would rather follow someone else first.....this is just a thought not an opinion.....feedback Please!!!

But sometimes we are even dissappointed by the DJ's we expect to be good....and we find ourselves going to parties not because of the music...but because thats where everyone else is going to be.....and lets "keep it real", no one likes to be the first to do anything......we would rather follow someone else first.....this is just a thought not an opinion.....feedback Please!!!
99.9% of the time the artists i like never disappoint ;) .........i don't usually go to a club just because the crowd is going....i go because i like the music where it's usually good and if there is good music the crowd will follow naturally. although there are those *few* times that i go just to hang with friends and it's something to do, but i usually just end up having a couple drinks and moving the party back to my place where the drinks are way cheaper and friends bring over their decks and throw down what we all enjoy.

99.9% of the time the artists i like never disappoint ;) .........i don't usually go to a club just because the crowd is going....i go because i like the music where it's usually good and if there is good music the crowd will follow naturally. although there are those *few* times that i go just to hang with friends and it's something to do, but i usually just end up having a couple drinks and moving the party back to my place where the drinks are way cheaper and friends bring over their decks and throw down what we all enjoy.

Are you a compulsive liar? :D

but i usually just end up having a couple drinks and moving the party back to my place where the drinks are way cheaper and friends bring over their decks and throw down what we all enjoy.

.... but that would only be for a priviledged few...right? Close associates....plus I know that DJ moods vary....every DJ has an off night....thats just how it goes....I've seen the best DJ's from NY and Chi-town have a "not-so-good" night...then i've seen newcomers rock the HOUSE...literally!!

Music is universal....I remember when I first got introduced to dance classics....I couldnt stand them....but the old headz that taught me...begin to explain the music to me..and why they liked it......and one day I stopped being so opinionated and I just listened......and then I understood.....feedback!!!

I dont know about privileges or what man...

All I know..is that I want a place, where music and the people connect...

that it dont matter whether you're a house/trance/breaks/new wave freak...whatever...

but you go because the people are down, the music is sweet, and the

people dance the night away....

That's MY definition of a chill place,....and if you dont know...

now YOU KNOW!!

:pint::hat:

I dont know about privileges or what man...

All I know..is that I want a place, where music and the people connect...

that it dont matter whether you're a house/trance/breaks/new wave freak...whatever...

but you go because the people are down, the music is sweet, and the

people dance the night away....

That's MY definition of a chill place,....and if you dont know...

now YOU KNOW!!

:pint::hat:

Stick with house, payaso! Anything else would be uncivilized! :D