Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So do u think rOxY will be packed this fri r what?

PLEASE PEOPLE IT IS GONNA BE A GOOD TIME

NEED A LIST SAY "METRO" AT THE DOOR cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm6.gif

------------------

COMING AFTER THANXGIVING.." FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM BROUGHT TO YOU BY "METRO PROMOTIONS"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

I definitely with a serious comeback with Eddie Baez. I will be at SF for the most part of the Evening I want to see the 4th floor and here Chris "The Greek" but when Eddie Gets on and the little kids have to go home I will be there. No offense to the youngens either because I was one many moons ago. Itjust seems that the young ones don't have the flavor they used to. 18+ parties were fun when the kids were freaky and inventive. None the Less Baez is the REASON TO GO. And so we shall!! I think all these EXIT-ites should make a statement THAT EDDIE SHOULD BE on the main for again on firday from 3-on till whenever!!! Anyone agree?? cwm13.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

MISS COTTONCANDY,

I WENT TO ROXY THIS PAST FRIDAY AND I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY GOOD CONSIDERING IT WAS THE FRI AFTER THANKSGIVING. THIS FRIDAY SHOULD BE OFF THE HOOK. IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOMETHING INVENTIVE I THINK YOU'LL BE FEELIN THE CIRCUS THEME. IT GETS A LITTLE CRAZY. GET IN TOUCH IF YOU NEED A LIST OR ANYTHING.

------------------

JOHN MOPPER

METRO PROMOTIONS

ROXY FRIDAYS / WORLD SATURDAYS

metropromo1@aol.com

[This message has been edited by metropromotions (edited 11-28-2000).]

question: are all those guest DJs going to be there on dec 1 (sal parm, robbie tronco, richie santana, etc)? or will there be on subesequent fridays thereafter?

when is sal parm going to be DJing? i love my NyC cheeze house, i admit it!! plasmic honey is nice. he was out in LI last year and i missed it. cwm38.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

You Metro you are cracking me up dude I did Opening Night with Eddie @ Tunnel withthe CARNIVAL party that we put together I am glad to see you guys liked the theme so much in July that you decided you continue it. HAHA THE whole point of the CARNIVAL not circus theme was to match the feel of Eddie's Late Night Tribal with the hot intensity of his gay & straight following. The only thing I am feeling about that party is Eddie, I love both SAL's when you let them go THE GET SICKLY HARD. YOU COULDN'T STOP PEOPLE DANCING IF YOU WANTED TO. And Robbie gives that PHILLY FLAVOR NICCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE same feel with Santana as long as they don't go anthemy. All the others well I might as well sleep on the couches. cwm27.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Metropromotions & Partytime~~~~~ have really been promoting this party and i can assure you it's going to be great. Cause my hunnie is GOOD!

Hopefully i'll be there every friday night!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

[This message has been edited by glowgirl (edited 11-29-2000).]

Originally posted by glowgirl:

Sal Parm doesn't DJ anything like the tracks he produces... he plays REALLY HARD, a lot of Chicago house... definitely puts on a good show smile.gif

Metropromotions & Partytime~~~~~ have really been promoting this party and i can assure you it's going to be great. Cause my hunnie is GOOD!

Hopefully i'll be there every friday night!!

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Thurs Nov. 30nd - Plush, LI

Fri Dec. 1st - Cream, NYC

Sat Dec. 2nd - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Okay so I'm not the biggest fan of Roxy . . . only been there ONCE for Oakie (which was a HUGE waste of time) but I promised my younger sister and my cousin that I would hang with them this Friday!! cwm36.gif Yes, I'll be baby sitting at Roxy!!

So, I need a list please!!! And how much is the door fee with this list? Also, what's the dress code like?

BlueAngel

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif

roxy promoters give it a rest! it seems u guys r the only ones going on friday so shutup! if roxy makes a comeback that is great but its only b/c of baez. let it happen on its own. and i heard last fri there sucked so dont say it was off the hook there was like no one there!!!!!!

------------------

Ravers don't fall...they trip and roll! hehe;)

Kandygirl guestlist for Exit for reduced admission pm me:)

people if you don't have anything nice to say please don't critize my work because i am working really hard

------------------

COMING DECEMBER 1ST "FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM OR SAY "METRO"AT THE DOOR BROUGHT TO YOU BY "CHRIS MICHAEL"

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100</A>

Originally posted by xtckitkat:

roxy promoters give it a rest! it seems u guys r the only ones going on friday so shutup! if roxy makes a comeback that is great but its only b/c of baez. let it happen on its own. and i heard last fri there sucked so dont say it was off the hook there was like no one there!!!!!!

That was unnecessarily harsh...these people are working hard to get their gigs going...no need for negativity IMO.

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

thanx raver i appreciate the kind words come check us out if you are in the area on fri

------------------

COMING DECEMBER 1ST "FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM OR SAY "METRO"AT THE DOOR BROUGHT TO YOU BY "CHRIS MICHAEL"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

As one of the original promoters from Roxy's BIG Friday parties, I can assure you it's gonna be slammin'.

I'm just hoping we can keep the same door policy we had back then.

With Ricky from China Club doing the door, we should be able to weed out the unwanted people.

Last week was just a test run and I wasn't involved because I knew Baez wasn't gonna be there.

This week is THE REAL MUTHAFUCKIN' DEAL!!!

E-Mail or call me for the list.

roxy1.gif

roxy1a.gif

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpg
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Cheetah

Fridays -Roxy, Limelight, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

guys im sorry i must apologize didnt mean to be so negative but really it seems like every post is about roxy lately by metropromotions!! i understand u r doing your jobs but it gets a little annoying...i promote for exit but i dont throw it in everyones face every post i have! just keep the promoting on this site down a little we go where we want and if its good this fri i give you gusy props and we will all here from our friends by word of mouth which is the best promoting

------------------

Ravers don't fall...they trip and roll! hehe;)

Kandygirl guestlist for Exit for reduced admission pm me:)

Archived