Clubplanet Nightlife Community

allright... who's going to the final jp tonight??

and some crazy ass beats he did drop...mind you, his hair looked good too

i didnt notice much of the hair... the music was soso.. spun a lot of tribal for too long.. not really my bag but if you're into tribal you probably had a lot of fun.. was i hallucinating or did he loop the same track for like an hour?? all in all it was a good night.. extremely weird at points but def a good time... im definitely gonna miss the party... it was a good time while it lasted..

spun a lot of tribal for too long.. not really my bag but if you're into tribal you probably had a lot of fun..

it's all about tribal baby and yes, I had a blast!!

was i hallucinating or did he loop the same track for like an hour??

LOL, yeah I was thinkin the same thing...'like, is this thing ever gonna end??'

tribal is where it's at, he spun some hard nasty shit. good night. and he looped excuse me senor for like 45 mins, i was in heaven.

it's all about tribal baby and yes, I had a blast!!

LOL, yeah I was thinkin the same thing...'like, is this thing ever gonna end??'

Glad most of you had A Great time for the final night.God knows as many Junior Final nights he has had i know how important to feel that vibe to the fullest.Dont worry childern maybe he will go to Crobar or do like that Juniors doing a couple places a month...i wouldnt even doubt it if he played at Spirit again.

i didnt notice much of the hair... the music was soso.. spun a lot of tribal for too long.. not really my bag but if you're into tribal you probably had a lot of fun.. was i hallucinating or did he loop the same track for like an hour?? all in all it was a good night.. extremely weird at points but def a good time... im definitely gonna miss the party... it was a good time while it lasted..

I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree with you there...I thought the music was a bit boring, although "Excuse Me Senor" was great. I was SO psyched for GTI and then it didn't sound that great...I don't know if it was the "new" GTI or what, but it was kind of weak. I had a great time anyway, the cracked out 60-year-old Asians were cracking me up and the crowd was fun. Any reviews past 7am?

ovrdose -- I'm glad I finally got to meet you in a sober state, I promise I will remember who's who now :)

Binarycool -- when did you graduate?

, although "Excuse Me Senor" was great. I was SO psyched for GTI and then it didn't sound that great...I don't know if it was the "new" GTI or what, but it was kind of weak.

he was doin so well then he had to ruin it by playin GTI for 20 mins :doh:

I wouldnt call it weak, just played out

I had a good time. I thought JP dropped good hard beats from 1-4am then it seemed to turn more tribal. In any event, I had a good time and really enjoyed the music, suprised it wasn't more crowded for a final good bye to JP for a while. Those dancers in those little white outfits were amazing!!