Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Techno and house clubs in NY

Guest badboyblast

Guest badboyblast

Hi,

Can any one help me out, i`m gonna be travelling to New York from Ireland on the 5 th Of March, Can anyone recommend any good Clubs that play House and techno...............And maybe some nice bars i should check out,

Thanks for any info ,

Thanks,

Shane.

Hi,

Can any one help me out, i`m gonna be travelling to New York from Ireland on the 5 th Of March, Can anyone recommend any good Clubs that play House and techno...............And maybe some nice bars i should check out,

Thanks for any info ,

Thanks,

Shane.

NOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNOOOOOOO~!

Eminem.jpg

CIELO is an excellent ny club........boasts very good dj's like little louie vega to deep dish, lee burridge , etc......on different nights different music so try to check website......very small, but great system

CROBAR......more of a large scale venue with huge named dj's like tiesto, sasha, sander kleinenberg, etc. .......trendy but energetic

SPIRIT....grungy, but sometimes trendy......dj jonathan peters has a good following......on other nights- - not sure which........have some other great dj's like markus schulz, dj vibe, and danny tenaglia

hope this helps you out........check websites for phone #'s and directions

Guest badboyblast

Thanks guys ,off in the morning, Thanks kenl, got a mail about private msg received but went into in box to find nothing..Computers ehh, Cheers,

cielo on sat the 5th is where i will be at for TEDD PATTERSON, he plays DEEP, DARK, TRIBAL beats with an old dance classic to end the night with. Crowd will be both half "CIELO(TRENDY)" crowd to straight up music heads. Hope whatever you decide to do will be fun.

What kind of Techno do you like? Robots @ CafeDeville plays minimal techno, Downdeep @ Tuko plays great House music. Both are smaller type venues but lots of fun.

How long are you staying for? Chris Liebing will be @ Avalon soon and he's like Techno King also Christian Smith will be doing a Tronic Treatment party @ Sullivan room later this March.

Not sure how long you're staying but...

DJ Vibe / Angel Moraes @ Spirit 3/11

Danny Tenaglia @ Crobar 3/12

Marco Carola @ Canal Room 3/16

Carl Cox @ Crobar 3/17

Lee Burridge @ Canal Room 3/17

Robots @ Cafe Deville 3/18 (Great local party)

Hi,

Thanks for any info ,

Thanks,

Shane.

March 5th Chris Liberator @ Demerera's or Derrick Carter & Bad Boy Bill @ Avalon :bounce:

you can go here for a list of events: www.RAVECLiCK.com/Events