Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shit piss

lollie60

so what makes a man be fascinated with pissing on females or being peed on and etc.. ?

Is there some psychological explanation for this ?

Is it a territorial thing like how dogs pee on certain posts or a power trip thing ?

need a further in depth explanation besides the " He's just a sick perverted fuck' theory

he likes degrading women...

maybe girls didnt like him when he was younger..or his mom didnt give him attention..

I'm with a guy like that ...he likes WEIRD things like this and I don't get it

I'm trying to figure him out ..

Sure there's an explanation, but it doesn't necessarily have to do with being repressed or wanting to be shamed or degraded. There's lots of theories for why people are into the type of sexual behavior they're into.

If a preson likes golden showers, etc...then generally speaking, they like doing things they are "not supposed" to do. Kind of like people who are into voyeurism, exhibitionism, anal sex, and s&m... doing things just because it's "naughty" is a turn on for a lot of people.

Sure there's an explanation, but it doesn't necessarily have to do with being repressed or wanting to be shamed or degraded. There's lots of theories for why people are into the type of sexual behavior they're into.

If a preson likes golden showers, etc...then generally speaking, they like doing things they are "not supposed" to do. Kind of like people who are into voyeurism, exhibitionism, anal sex, and s&m... doing things just because it's "naughty" is a turn on for a lot of people.

... :laugh: ... so, which one are you into ?... i'm curious....

.... ladies first... :tongue: ......

ok well i have never done the whole golden shower or fecalphilliac thing. but other than that, i would try / have tried a lot of other stuff. Some ppl. might consider it weird, but to each his/her own. I will try most things, if it's with the right person. Now what about you?