Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****HOW MANY GUYS DOES A GIRL HAVE TO SLEEP WITH TO BE CONSIDERED A SLUT?****

Let me get this straight, bastard... so in your humble opinion, a female can fuck up to 15 men before you label her a slut, but it's perfectly fine for a male to fuck up to 30 women before you'll consider him a slut?

Gotta love those double standards... rolleyes.gif

Personally, I don't think it's the number as much as it is the circumstances surrounding the numbers. A hot 'n heavy session in bed with a long-term girlfriend is NOT slutty, whereas a hot 'n heavy session with your best friend's girlfriend IS.

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

My opinion is that it's best not to even get into that conversation... Everyone has a past, and who's to judge?? Some people (guys and girlz) go through their slut stages.. That shouldnt brand them for life as a slut..

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

Originally posted by happykittn:

Let me get this straight, bastard... so in your humble opinion, a female can fuck up to 15 men before you label her a slut, but it's perfectly fine for a male to fuck up to 30 women before you'll consider him a slut?

Gotta love those double standards... rolleyes.gif

Personally, I don't think it's the number as much as it is the circumstances surrounding the numbers. A hot 'n heavy session in bed with a long-term girlfriend is NOT slutty, whereas a hot 'n heavy session with your best friend's girlfriend IS.

couldnt have said it better myself... everyone has pasts in which they made their share of mistakes... u live u learn

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

Originally posted by punky_brewster:

Do you guys ask a girl how many guys she's been with before you engage in the nasty? I highly doubt that. Guys are worse because they have no standards.

Ummmm...excuse me..I beg to differ. I happen to have very high standards..madam. You MUST be talking about those other dudes..

------------------

What da.....

The double standard in our society considering the topic of sluts is this. Lets say a girl meets some guy at a bar, goes home and fucks him. She wakes up the next morning and more people than not have labeled her a slut. The guy on the other hand is "the man" and "go you!". WTF?

Why is it that a girl is always labeled a slut if she has a one night stand with a random person, or anyone for that matter. HELLO? The guy is just as much of a male slut as the girl is a slut, if that's how you want to look at it.

Back to the question though. I don't think there is a specific number that will bring a girl to the slut status. If you are promiscuous in your actions, you will be looked at as a slut. That's not something a girl can avoid b/c that's what people will think. A girl can sleep with one guy and be considered a slut or she can sleep with 40 guys and be considered a slut. I hate that!

We're not talking about stupid heavy sessions. I'm simply asking for a number of partners. By the way of course there is double standard. look at the society in general.

Come on, bastard. Do I really have to explain everything to you, step by step? *exasperated sigh*

I MEANT, since you obviously didn't get it the first time, that:

(hypothetical example)

-MALE A has had 8 serious, sexually intimate relationships in 2 years... therefore, in 2 years, he has had 8 sexual partners. E-I-G-H-T.

-MALE B has banged the same number of girls in the same amount of time, completely random chicks who he barely knew, who meant nothing to him, and whose names he can't even remember...

Looking at the SITUATIONS, I'd say MALE B is a slut, and MALE A is not. Hell, if MALE B banged FEWER than 8 females... 7, 6, 5, 4, etc... then I'd STILL say he was sluttier than MALE A.

Get it?

I also agree with y2chez though, a lot of people go through what could be considered a "slut stage." People experiment, people change, and societal labels shouldn't stick to them permanently... of course, as always, each to his own. If you're happy doing what you're doing, no matter what it is, you shouldn't let anyone else's opinions affect your actions.

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

Originally posted by happykittn:

-MALE A has had 8 serious, sexually intimate relationships in 2 years... therefore, in 2 years, he has had 8 sexual partners. E-I-G-H-T.

-MALE B has banged the same number of girls in the same amount of time, completely random chicks who he barely knew, who meant nothing to him, and whose names he can't even remember...

Looking at the SITUATIONS, I'd say MALE B is a slut, and MALE A is not. Hell, if MALE B banged FEWER than 8 females... 7, 6, 5, 4, etc... then I'd STILL say he was sluttier than MALE A.

Hehehe, loved the way you put it... Male A, Male B, ... wink.gif proving a math theorem here... cwm12.gif

------------------

Don't forget to fly...

[This message has been edited by dzadza (edited 11-29-2000).]