Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christina, big titty hotty

iamsamurai

i think i was the first person to post about her on clubplanet like 2-3 years ago....anyway, she's 19 now and trying to be a legitimate model and living in california. i've spoken to her on myspace. she's a nice chick, but involved. i love her tits. also has a nice ass for a white girl.

Meh... she's moved into an awkward look. She was actually cuter a year or so ago. Now she's WAY overtanned... she STILL can't dance worth a shit... especially to the same cheesy ass music. And I'm sorry man... she needs to go ahead and get a reduction of those things. She's 19???... and they're already 'bout to hit her knees when she dances. She's in for some serious sag issues, soon.

Movin' on.......

And even after a couple years, she STILL can't move her body worth a shit. She better stay away from feature dancing with those saddlebags.

man i could give a rats ass if she can dance or not, just let me grease her up and fuck the shit out o them tits :hat:

shes pretty cute for a chick with natural big boobs. usually with boobs that big the girl would be fat or fugly. i personally dont think she is model pretty though, without the boobs she would just be a normal looking girl & her boobs are on their slow descent south.

shes pretty cute for a chick with natural big boobs. usually with boobs that big the girl would be fat or fugly. i personally dont think she is model pretty though, without the boobs she would just be a normal looking girl & her boobs are on their slow descent south.

Nah, she's already fat, some of those pictures you can see the cheese forming.