Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever felt...

yeah dude ,, lets get teh fuck outa here . wanna move with me ?

last year after wmc i wanted to move to S.B. i even had a job set up and everything .. but i got talked out of it by some people i knew that lived there .. and plus i got this job so i decided to stay .. i could definatly use some spice in my life tho .. * sigh* lifes gettin boring ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

last year after wmc i wanted to move to S.B. i even had a job set up and everything .. but i got talked out of it by some people i knew that lived there .. and plus i got this job so i decided to stay .. i could definatly use some spice in my life tho .. * sigh* lifes gettin boring ..

I hear ya bro...I just need that one good thing to come along...

------------------

maybe someday is when it all stops or maybe someday always comes again...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

you're stuck in a moment you can't get out of and need a big change?? confused.gif

I think that's what we refer to as a K-hole.

j/k

cwm35.gif

I think we all get that way sometime... my job is definately starting to feel like that, but somehow I manage to make it through! I always try and find something to make things new and exciting... go to a new club, meet some new people (there's plenty of them around) or even get away from the city for the weekend.

------------------

"We are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of dreams." -Willy Wonka

just keep pushing, it'll give.

That was my gig last year this time. I quit my job, moved out of the house I lived in for 4 years (DC for 10), and left all my friends in DC.

That's the quick story of how I came to NYC. I just left behind everything that was familiar and comfortable to mix things up a bit.

I'd say it's working out pretty well so far, but it wasn't easy.

DM

you're stuck in a moment you can't get out of and need a big change?? confused.gif

i feel like that almost everyday. sick of the same old shit, doing the same thing w/ the same ppl. my living situation sucks and its not getting any better. my job is cool. ( thank god i enjoy something) sometimes i feel like packin up and just leavin eveything behind. im trapped in my own personal hell.

ain't nobody gonna hold me, im gonna be all i can be, ill take my problems to the dance floor, let the music make my spirits soar

( sorry one of my favs and its on the radio right now!!)

cwm23.gif

------------------

" Life is like a melody, only the lyrics are messed up" cwm14.gif

[This message has been edited by sugar_n_spice (edited 11-29-2000).]

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

you should thank whoever talked you outta moving here. i promise you, i can't wait till i move back up north in may. i should tell you, south beach never looks like it did during the conference...believe me.

Yeah this one time I was stuck in an elevator with this really big fat guy who had Mexican for lunch and... cwm5.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am

www.naked-edge.com/schwinge

Originally posted by schwingep:

Yeah this one time I was stuck in an elevator with this really big fat guy who had Mexican for lunch and... cwm5.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

Speaking of elevators...

Did ya know...crowded elevators smell different to midgets.

------------------

maybe someday is when it all stops or maybe someday always comes again...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

hehe, we have had this discussion, Yes. And ive made the change. Only thing left is to live closer to the city.....

smile.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif