Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dear Jonathan Peters,

He isnt djing at Spirit because he lost his talent. His pots & pans bullshit is over. Hes washed up. He sucks. live with it. The only reason anyone went to SF was to do massive amounts of drugs. He lost yet another residency and now you can't blame it on another DJ or the club closing. he fucking sucks. :gang::vomit2:

AND REMEMBER MOST IMPORTANTLY I USED TO BE A BIG FAN.

you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about....if the only reason why people went to factory was to do drugs then everyone of us including myself wouldve stillk gone there even after jp left.......not only did junior fail miserably but sf even brought in big names...marco v...behrouz...etc and NONE OF THEM COULD PACK THAT PLACE OUT LIKE JP DID....whether youd like to admit it or not people were there for the music and jp ...im not saying people didnt go there for drugs but by no means was that the only reason people went

and btw out of factory black and spirit HE DID NOT LOSE ANY OF HIS RESEDENCIES ...IT WAS HIS OWN CHOICE....GO DO SOME REASEARCH BEFORE U OPEN UR MOUTH :no:

You know some of you are really rediculous. Im not one of JP"s huge fans but last time i went to Spirt i won't lie i had a good time. I don't understand these threads NOBODY IS GOING TO ENJOY THE SAME THING AS EVERYONE ELSE why don't some of you get it. Lets face facts many of you are dumping on the guy meanwhile its funny, none of you are of any DJ status to be talking any kind of shit. Don't get me wronge there is a difference between expressing your opinion and talking shit. The guy must be doing something right as a NY DJ he can pack a club just about week in and week out. He making thousands of dollars a week doin what he loves, has a great studio and has a very loyal fan (in witch im not a part of)isn't that what it's all about. Not to mention a #1 hit at the moment.Oh yeah i know many of you would say that the billboards mean nothing to you b/c its all commercial. Well dont kid yourself my young nieve friends its all about the $$$$$$$ and when you have a number #hit on those billboards you hate so much Mr peters is laughing all the way to the bank each and every time you hear it on the radio.So like i said dont get me wronge im not one of his clonies but i just think some of you confuse opinions with trash talk.Just my 2 1/2 cents!!! later

yes hes getting paid but thats like sayin jennifer lopez is a better singer than CHAKA KAHN. Also ive said ita few times he will get my respect for holding down a residency for a few yrs and have a loyal following but with some tarnishes of course. Lets see if in 10yrs people will still talk about him, lets see how many people will use his name as an inspiration to be a dj/producer. Sometimes people arent appreciated right away, only time will tell. Look at djs like danny t,digweed, tony humphries,louie vega, timmy regisford, francois k, even paul oakenfold,david morales, roger sanchez, david mancuso, larry levan, nicky siano, danny krivit, junior vasquez. Some of those djs have been dj/prodcuers since the 1970's and are still revered today and some still are holding it down and are still respected all over the world. Jp has a following thats huge yes but how many are ONLY from the metro area.

Lets see how many future world famous djs/produers will come out of a JP residency. Like they have from these legendary djs and club/parties: FRANCIS GRASSO@ the SANCTARY, DAVID MANCUSO@THE LOFT, NICKY SIANO@ THE GALLERY,LARRY LEVAN@ PARADISE GARAGE, FRANKIE KNUCKLES@ THE WAREHOUSE, RON HARDY@ THE MUSIC BOX, TONY HUMPHIES@ ZANZIBAR, TEE SCOOT@BETTER DAYS ,JUNIOR VASQUEZ@SOUNFACTORY, DAVID MORALES @ BETTER DAYS,@RED ZONE, TIMMY REGISFORD@SHELTER, JELLYBEAN@FUNHOUSE, LOUIE VEGA@FUNHOUSE, @SOUND FACTORY BAR, @VINLY, @DANCERITUAL, JOE CLAUSSELL,FRANCOIS K, DANNY KRIVIT @BODY N SOUL (among many other parties), DANNY TENAGLIA@CHEERS(MIAMI)@TWILO,@TUNNEL,@VINYL.

you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about....if the only reason why people went to factory was to do drugs then everyone of us including myself wouldve stillk gone there even after jp left.......not only did junior fail miserably but sf even brought in big names...marco v...behrouz...etc and NONE OF THEM COULD PACK THAT PLACE OUT LIKE JP DID....whether youd like to admit it or not people were there for the music and jp ...im not saying people didnt go there for drugs but by no means was that the only reason people went

and btw out of factory black and spirit HE DID NOT LOSE ANY OF HIS RESEDENCIES ...IT WAS HIS OWN CHOICE....GO DO SOME REASEARCH BEFORE U OPEN UR MOUTH :no:

lol! great reply! my love, keep um coming!