Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dear Jonathan Peters,

I love how so many people can critisize JP's productions or ANY production for that matter. You can say you dont lke it., but to open up a thread to write:

DEAR JP - YOUR PRODUCTIONS SUCK

is just plain wrong. I bet you most of the people who talk shit like that dont know the FIRST thing about music production. (ACID DOES NOT COUNT PEOPLE)

personally i think that is all good we all like diff music, diff dj's

watch that, if we all in ny liked one dj, we wouldnt fit in any room, any club

and pple would be mad

that god its not like that and we all can go dancing and clubbing whenever we want, we can choose music and dj's

:type:

on the other hand what do i know

hehehehe

peace everybody

lmao no matter how much u wanna hate on the man...he has more $$$$ then this whole board put together so keeeeeeeeeeeep wastin ur pretttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........................... :)

Baby, come over here and i'll show you A REAL man!

most of you @#$@# morons probably just starting going to clubs like 2 years ago, and sit behind the computer and jut put on a front. And yes JP does suck these days and yes he was good, and if anyone thinks different is either deaf or has just jumped on the band wagon because you think its kool thing to do pop pills and take g or god knows what else, hit up the clubs and talk about how you used to go to limelight or sf. Most of you people probably listen to his music when you are hopped up on drugs, so you think everything sounds good. And no I am not a JP hater.